Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya55@gmail.com

Right off the assembly line
If you have loaded some pictures and it says preview not available, can u still view them some how, if they are the correct size, ie 440KB?

OP
T

tanya55@gmail.com

Right off the assembly line
Actually my pictures won't load, because it says that the "preview is not available" after I used this restorer software on my digicam. Is there a problem?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hey...restorer software in digicam! what are u trying to do? I said you to install recovery software in PC and recover the photos in memory card.. Hey write clearly... 'Preview is not available' where? In PC or Digicam?
What preview are u talking about? I guess it is image preview...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
It means that your recovered file from the digicam is corrupted. That why it cannot be previewed. Some times this happens. The recovered file will be corrupted.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Received your message....

hey! I downloaded ur program, and it showed it loaded the pictures on my comp, but it just says the "Preview is not available!!" Though the size of the jpeg photos is 450 KBs and stuff!! Is there any software I can preview it with??
No, I'm not any techie at all!

I such cases, the file is not recovered 100%. Those are fragmented files. This is because already some images are overwritten on that memory sector. You can do nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom