Picking the LG Optimus One - Correct Decision?

gmg9

in the kaya
the store is located at Garia, beside SBI (Garia) branch!
I will update the exact name and contact details in the evening

so, hav u bought the phone. plz provide us with details shop address and location. thx in advance..

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
When i went to that shop after a few days, the man who quoted the price bluntly refused that he said the above prices. But, optimus one can be had at that price with a round of bargaining.
Shop name: Joyguru Telecom

gmg9

in the kaya
When i went to that shop after a few days, the man who quoted the price bluntly refused that he said the above prices. But, optimus one can be had at that price with a round of bargaining.
Shop name: Joyguru Telecom

hmm. i thought so.. hw come he is selling ace @ 11k.. anyways. thx for the update. i may go there for the lgO1..

hav u bought from this shop or u go some where elso to bought it. plz keep updating as i also going to buy this ph. bt dont want to spend more than 9k. thx.

MatchBoxx

hmm. i thought so.. hw come he is selling ace @ 11k.. anyways. thx for the update. i may go there for the lgO1..

hav u bought from this shop or u go some where elso to bought it. plz keep updating as i also going to buy this ph. bt dont want to spend more than 9k. thx.

i haven't bought O1 yet, but i'll buy it next month...i'm a little disturbed and busy right now, regarding college admission,... so i think you can understand my position... :'(

gmg9

in the kaya
i haven't bought O1 yet, but i'll buy it next month...i'm a little disturbed and busy right now, regarding college admission,... so i think you can understand my position... :'(

hey..yea sure. education first man. actually am also thinking of buying dis nxt month. looking for some 2nd hand lgO1 phones @ lowest price. thx.

MatchBoxx

hey..yea sure. education first man. actually am also thinking of buying dis nxt month. looking for some 2nd hand lgO1 phones @ lowest price. thx.

i don't really endorse the idea of buying used phones. They might develop "minor" glitches, so the users sell them off. You won't find the glitches unless you atleast use it for a day.

gmg9

in the kaya
i don't really endorse the idea of buying used phones. They might develop "minor" glitches, so the users sell them off. You won't find the glitches unless you atleast use it for a day.

yea, u r right, bt am looking for phones within warranty. like minimum has 5 months warranty left. so if anything goes wrong i can replace it..

MatchBoxx

yea, u r right, bt am looking for phones within warranty. like minimum has 5 months warranty left. so if anything goes wrong i can replace it..

very few phones get completely replaced...companies usually repair them...and only replaces them, only if the unit is not repairable...why don't you start a thread in Baazar section of TDF?

gmg9

in the kaya
very few phones get completely replaced...companies usually repair them...and only replaces them, only if the unit is not repairable...why don't you start a thread in Baazar section of TDF?

repair is also ok for me. da ph. should be working as described by the comp. anyways thx for ur idea.

OP
arjundg

arjundg

Broken In
All the best for your admission!

BTW, I will buy a phone early July, confused between Defy and O1 now. The rugged characteristics of Defy is attracting me, though not sure if it is worth spending 5k more for it:?:

MatchBoxx

BTW, I will buy a phone early July, confused between Defy and O1 now. The rugged characteristics of Defy is attracting me, though not sure if it is worth spending 5k more for it:?:

o1 is a <10k VFM phone and defy is <15k VFM phone...it's your call! If you can spend 15k, then why don't you go for Defy?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

to make it more confusing for you, HTC Desire is now available for 16.5k. If you are ready to spend 15k on Defy, forget about O1. Defy is better in all areas including ROM support and Desire is better than Defy in most areas except that it has poor battery life

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The official Gingerbread update will wipe out the Sense UI, isn't it buddy? @desiibond

that is even better. it would mean more battery life as there are less background apps. And if someone wants to have SenseUI, they can always look for custom ROMs.

PS: I think HTC will put a trimmed down SenseUI in the next update

OP
arjundg

arjundg

Broken In
to make it more confusing for you, HTC Desire is now available for 16.5k. If you are ready to spend 15k on Defy, forget about O1. Defy is better in all areas including ROM support and Desire is better than Defy in most areas except that it has poor battery life

Thanks desibond for the suggestion:smile:! Desire is a wonderful phone, no doubt about it, but I will stick to my original choice of Defy or O1. The only reason I am thinking of stretching my budget is that once my Nokia 5610 accidentally got sea water treatment :sad:. It was such a nice phone at that time. Don't wanna take any chance now!

gmg9

in the kaya
the phone was super ok. got it. its a icc worldcup edition. also got a free 2gb wifi ozone hotspot card.

Top Bottom