Photoshop problem

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi I am a newbie at photoshop ( using CS5)and basically learning it through videos at youtube. I am suffering from a strange a problem whenever i select region of photo in mask mode and then click inverse ( otherwise it select all the area except the area i want) It gives a message:-

Warning: No pixels are more than 50% selected. The selection edges will not be visible

Please Help ( I am enclosing the pic with error)

I have tried it on several pics but its not working!!!:sad:

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
image size is 404 x 404
tool size was 39 large enough
actually the change hue etc are working but i can't see those red ants.

doomgiver

Warframe
well, it IS making a mask, but you cannot see it. i had the same problem with the marquee tool, the trouble was that i'd set the feather option way too high, so the area was so small that the "marching ants" were not even visible at 200% zoom.

check if that is what you have done or not.

or try copying the layer and changing the color a bit, coz that image is all brown/beige.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
well, it IS making a mask, but you cannot see it. i had the same problem with the marquee tool, the trouble was that i'd set the feather option way too high, so the area was so small that the "marching ants" were not even visible at 200% zoom.

check if that is what you have done or not.

or try copying the layer and changing the color a bit, coz that image is all brown/beige.

thanks changing the feather helped it wasn't showing it at 100%

Top Bottom