Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Where shall i install Photoshop Plugins????...i searched on the internet and found that we should install in Plug-in folder. Anywayss i am using Photoshop CS3. Whenver i try to follow the same procedure i get an error message like This Application has failed to strat because MSVCRT10.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I have to press enter to pass as many times as the number of plugins copied to start the application, but i didn't get the plugins. After then i have to delete the folder to make Photoshop Work again. Please Help:confused:

THanks ALl:)

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
you can get this file here :

*www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml=3fmsvcrt10

*www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/M/Msvcrt10.dll/-/download.html

Install this in windows system32 folder

If not uninstall from add/remove programs and install cs3 again, if the above doesn't works

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
@Bastita Bomb..Thanks for your reply, but my photoshop is working finee...i need to know how to install filters in Photoshop cs3;)

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
u dont have to install plugins. just dump them all in a folder (arrange it if you like) and point the plugin directory from photoshop options to that folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom