Broken In
HI there
Even though i have so much of your tutorials I am not able to do some stuff
Could you please help me with the
Or tell me one of your gr8 tutorials to do it
I wont to remove the people from this picture - goo.gl/KGBmR
And insert my School Club in it - goo.gl/HiCf6
Thank you for your help

open the the base image(image in which u want to paste) in Photoshop and then in the side open the other image.... click on the move button in the tool bar ..... drag the second image to the first image... keeping in mind the layer selected click on the eraser and erase all the other parts of image as required... and set the image accordingly ... hope u understand it ... if not then search the image morphing technique in Google !.....

OP
Ashish1@1

Ashish1@1

Broken In
open the the base image(image in which u want to paste) in Photoshop and then in the side open the other image.... click on the move button in the tool bar ..... drag the second image to the first image... keeping in mind the layer selected click on the eraser and erase all the other parts of image as required... and set the image accordingly ... hope u understand it ... if not then search the image morphing technique in Google !.....
I have photoshop CS6
I just want to do away with the people keeping the background and cross with that lighting effect intact !! (Will morphing do any harm)
thanks for the help

Top Bottom