Photo Organizer/ Manager software

bubusam13

Human
I have around 56k photos clicked from my mobile in a folder in windows. As such it becomes difficult for me to browse among this huge collection.
My Desktop shows down when I even open that folder.

Please suggest me some photo Manager/ Organizer software.

I like the way Adobe Lightroom organizes the photos, in separate directories based on the date of creation. But I am using Lightroom to organize my DSLR clicks. Hence please dont suggest Lightroom.
Do not suggest Adobe Bridge also. I found it very slow. And the preview is not as good as Lightroom.

Please suggest something where I can get good previews as well. Windows photos takes a lot of time to open a photo.

khalil1210

In the zone
Try photomove. It will move photos from single folder to multiple folders. I haven't personally used it but it looks decent

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
These might help :
*www.canto.com/blog/organize-digital-photos/
*www.canto.com/blog/best-photo-organizing-software/
*www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-photo-organizer-apps

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I hope you find a way to organize your thousands of pics. (I do it manually and using ImageGlass to view multiple photos on my screen).
I just wish everyone who wants to organize their photos find it as an opportunity to make "memories". (It's not for organizing pics, but about the 'process' of it.)

I highly suggest watching this video:

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
I hope you find a way to organize your thousands of pics. (I do it manually and using ImageGlass to view multiple photos on my screen).
I just wish everyone who wants to organize their photos find it as an opportunity to make "memories". (It's not for organizing pics, but about the 'process' of it.)

I highly suggest watching this video:
Yeah, appreciating the photos takes even more time to do the already Sisyphean task! Though admittedly we all fall down that void :blush:

Top Bottom