photo editing software help

Daniel Adam

Broken In
hello digitians

i want to edit photos and apply effects and frames to pic.can anyone tell me good freeware software which comes with 1000+ effects and frames.i'm not expert in photoshop.plz suggest some readymade freewares.

i came across websites like photofunia and pixlr, but not sure about the security of content uploaded there.

thanks and regards.

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Pixlr o matic has a desktop app to... with some cool effects

Others are Picasa and Perfect effects 3. Picasa is good but try both

OP
D

Daniel Adam

Broken In
Pixlr o matic has a desktop app to... with some cool effects

Others are Picasa and Perfect effects 3. Picasa is good but try both

dude thanks for the pixlromatic site..i've been to this site before tried pixlromatic express..i told u i've been to many online editing sites.but not sure of content security there.coz seen many pics going here n there on uploading servers..i know some hackers hack it from there..

nywys..thanks for the perfect effect..using it now..but can u give me some links where i can download the effects(bundle package)which should be compatable with photoshop.

PhotoFaceFun.com - photofun, picjoke, imikimi, imagechef, befunky, photo effects online, photo editor, funny photos, photo fun this site has got some cool effects.
PhotoFunia :: photo effects, filters, free online photo editor
Free Online Photo Editor - photo effects editor, photo frames editor.

many more..

thanks but need some bundle package like 1000+ effects in a single rar file compatable with photoshop

Tech&ME

Banned
google it mate

If you are using Mac, there are plenty of apps with 1000+ frames and effects for FREE on the appstore.

For windows try this FREE apps:

1. Amazing Frame

2. GoodFrame

Top Bottom