Phone within 10-12k

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Want to buy a new phone... requirements:

1. Budget 12-13k non extendable
2. Display capacitative touchscreen
3. Form Factor BAR
4. Preferred choice of brand? (wp-nokia,samsung android-HTC)
5. Preferred input method touchscreen
7. Preferred operating system? (Any).
8. Preferred connectivity options (Wifi)
9. Preferred applications (GPS)?
10. Primary use of handset (calls, multimedia, games)?
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
12. Any other info that you want to share (out of the box mp4 video support at native 480p resolution, good touchscreen. smooth UI, Games if avl. )

please suggest a good phone have to buy within 3 - 4 days.

want this phone for short term use. Not an android fan / windows fan.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Motorola Droid 3 Dual Core CPU. I have brand new one. Supported both CDMA and GSM sim cards. World Phone. Condition 10/10 plus free accessories. @13800 shipped.

It's rooted and unlocked GSM and CDMA sim works flawless + USSD will work not like other phone like Photon which does not support. And plenty ICS ROM available. My both network are working with Data not like Samsung Duo's phone which only support Data on CDMA or GSM.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
but i dont want obsolete tech ....

i only use GSM

anyways 13.8k is too much. if in 12k or so then you may have a deal. sealed pack?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Consider it extra feature. Well it's not seal pack you can see in sale thread. Or click on my signature. I drop few bucks but no way it comes near to 12k.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Sorry. The phone is new I didn't use it still in box only used for 1 hr, just need cash for iPhone 5 that's the only reason I'm selling. I think you have compare the specification with other's.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
bro, motorola has stopped making phones . No doubt the phone is awesome but still if i am getting a new xperia u for 11k why should i bother buying a droid 3?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Man it's up to you many people are still importing Motorola phone from U.S because they know what they are buying at that price. And when you going sell this phone after using you will get good amount but your Xperia will not give you that amount of money. You are free to buy any phone you like it's your decision, I'm not forcing you to buy mine just suggestion, so don't buy it if it's bothering you.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
ahahahhaahha its not about the money, i am getting a new phone in 4 months, as i mentioned here already it is just for temporary use. It doesnt bother me, but if you do manage to sell it tell me who you sold it to and for how much...

Ahmar

Broken In
Micromax Canvas 2 A110 (Black) - Buy Micromax Canvas 2 A110 (Black) Online at Best Price in India: Comparison, Ratings, Reviews, Specifications of Branded Mobiles: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom