Status
Not open for further replies.
An uncle of mine needs a phone under 9k.

No specific uses.
Would be using basic apps like whatsapp, fb messenger, mild gaming (playing the horrible game candy crush)etc etc.

What I have in mind is Lenovo A7000 or Redmi 2S.

Anyother suggestions??

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Redmi 2s doesn't exists (yet)

Buy Yureka/Yuphoria whatever size/camera resolution he is comfortable with.

Sry i meant Redmi 2...:razz:

(sometimes u shud just understand ppl's bhavnas u know...)
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION].
compared the two on (Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG vs. YU Yuphoria - GSMArena.com)
on paper the Yuphoria looks better also its 2k cheaper.(dont know how the phone performs actually though)
any specific reason u suggested the phone?

Because I own the Zenfone 5 and its awesome.

I've a friend with Zenphone 5 who has lots of complains, such as

1) Phone automatically unlocks, or screen just light up itself, even if you dont touch it or there are no notifications
2) Poor battery life. If you start taking few pictures its bye bye battery. Worst of all, battery is not user replaceable. Servicing ASUS mobile phone is a headache since they are so rare and service is bad.

If i were you i will start shopping online, specially the import markets and look for good refurbished phones. Mid to budget phones in India are crap . Better to get a 2-3 year old flagship than some cheap Chinese maal with super duper Snapdragon xxxxx .

rohitshakti2

In the zone

1) Phone automatically unlocks, or screen just light up itself, even if you dont touch it or there are no notifications
2) Poor battery life. If you start taking few pictures its bye bye battery. Worst of all, battery is not user replaceable. Servicing ASUS mobile phone is a headache since they are so rare and service is bad.

If i were you i will start shopping online, specially the import markets and look for good refurbished phones. Mid to budget phones in India are crap . Better to get a 2-3 year old flagship than some cheap Chinese maal with super duper Snapdragon xxxxx .

How and from where can we import refurbished phones?

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Actually all zenfones sucks big time

ankushv

Journeyman
Moto g @9999 [MENTION=305095]Flip[/MENTION]kart . Better quality than all . But no 4 g . Redmi note 4g @7999 Flipkart .

vikas tanwar

Broken In
Under 9k Intex Aqua Power HD 4G is the best android smartphone in 2016 which comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display. This device sports 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage capacity. It offers 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.4 GHz processor along with a v5.1 Android Lollipop platform

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Under 9k Intex Aqua Power HD 4G is the best android smartphone in 2016 which comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display. This device sports 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage capacity. It offers 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.4 GHz processor along with a v5.1 Android Lollipop platform

LOL nope.

Redmi 3s is here.

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm:

DON'T bump old threads stupidly :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom