Phone for dad around 20k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't go with Oneplus Nord or One plus phones also as my elder sister got her phone screen damaged and got it repaired but they charged her it seems.

It like this
Samsung Gorilla Glass 3 is equivalent to Xiaomi Gorilla Glass 5 or even 6.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How are you expecting physical damage to be included in warranty?

Samsung doesn't makes Gorilla Glass. Corning does. Stop equating scratch resistance with impact/shock resistance.
No no
My Samsung M31s fell down several times but only got a scratch while my wife's old Xiaomi Redmi 5 Pro fell down once and her display broke diagonally so I bought her M31 and until now since 4 months of her use no damage what so ever and I have been using mine since 14 months and it's spick & spock.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Budget is already 22k. Why not One Plus Nord CE with discounts wouldn't be a good choice for OP?
but I understand the advices here, Moto pretty much stands out as best phone as per OPs budget and requirement. Only issue I feel is Moto phones are too big and heavy now.
There is no perfect phone, us buyers must make more than 1 sacrifices to get an OK phone. I guess this is intentional too push sales for their higher end models.

sumit05

In the zone
Get the Samsung M52.With icici bank card,amazon discount and buying from samsung apps it will be around 23500.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Samsung Galaxy A52 (Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers *www.amazon.in/dp/B08VB2R5QC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_81X8FZFKW3VTBDZZ0B5N
It will come down to a lil over 22k after offers.

M52 is looking good too. The 8gb a52 is 28k and the m52 8gb is 31k with 2500 coupon while the 6/128 is 29k with 2500 coupon.

Card offers are a different ball game. I have only quoted prices amazon app is showing right now so it is worth it to check out card offers on all decent front runners in one's budget.
M32 5g is a decent pick since it has newer dimensity cpu and card based discounts will bring it below 20k easily.
M52 is also a good contender above 20k
Which do you prefer in above 20k segment m52 or oneplus nord?
M32 5G was never a good pick because of 720p display.

M52 is good but expensive. At 30k, iQoo 7 is a better deal or Realme X7 Max at 25k, both are much more balanced phones. Surely Samsung has a better UI. If M52 5G goes on sale & costs 25k (w/o card offers), then go ahead with it.

OP
V

virajdhuru

New to this forum
Update:

Purchased the Moto Edge 20 Fusion and received it on the 4th Jan. First time using a high refresh rate display and should say it makes quite a difference in the user experience.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Update:

Purchased the Moto Edge 20 Fusion and received it on the 4th Jan. First time using a high refresh rate display and should say it makes quite a difference in the user experience.

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Hey, considering buying this - how's this overall?

OP
V

virajdhuru

New to this forum
Hey, considering buying this - how's this overall?
Hey, the phone is running great, as it’s with dad I haven’t used it much beyond the first 2 days after setting it up.

You can also check out the G71 5G as well, it’s mostly similar. Stock Android FTW!

Top Bottom