Phone for a Phriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
My "Phriend" has a budget of 9K and in this he wants a S40 based music phone with decent battery life and camera. How's 5310 Xpress Music? What's its camera specs?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
phathik has ghivhen shum vhery ghud chuggechuns..bhut i whud advhise you tho gho in phor chony erhicchuns whakman mobhiles..bhetter choftware..much bhetter cam..and chame chound qhuality in the phrice range..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
phathik has ghivhen shum vhery ghud chuggechuns..bhut i whud advhise you tho gho in phor chony erhicchuns whakman mobhiles..bhetter choftware..much bhetter cam..and chame chound qhuality in the phrice range..
:lol:.....

+1 for w580....It will be better than 5310. I've seen a few guys having problems with there 5310....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

aiy bhud aalsho prepherr dablu-phaiv etti ayi :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
tirepan dus lele :D:D

btw

*www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=689947

*forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=70600

check out the mobile review one link

not a single person said w580i :p

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
tirepan dus lele :D:D

btw

*www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=689947

*forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=70600

check out the mobile review one link

not a single person said w580i :p
Well, check out this: *forum.lowyat.net/topic/552527
:p:p:p

That keypad problem is no more.....

acewin

Point Blanc
W610i is what I would suggest, autofocus camera and bar shape, or yes as pathik says 5310 with good earphones, which are better than HPM-70 alot much recommended one is creative EP-630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom