Phone as a Gift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Going to check the mobiles in one hour...
And guys (and a girl, :D). Its for my best friend, not for my girl-friend....(The girl I liked declined my propose...But I am ok with it. :),)

I am buying her a phone cause on sunday its her birthday..and she lost her original phone.. (Nokia 1100) 2 months ago.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
Quiz_Master said:
Going to check the mobiles in one hour...
And guys (and a girl, :D). Its for my best friend, not for my girl-friend....(The girl I liked declined my propose...But I am ok with it. :),)

I am buying her a phone cause on sunday its her birthday..and she lost her original phone.. (Nokia 1100) 2 months ago.

wish her happy b'day from all of us :D and wht ever cell u'll give her on b'day she like it w200i nice cell but no BT

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Thanks guys for your precious suggestions.. I bought a w200i for her, and going to give it to her tomorrow (with lots of chocolates, she loves them :D).

@pathiks : Nahi yaar, I am outta this love thingy now... Better complete my studies and get a good job. Love gives pain only. :-(

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
lol nice 1 pathiks............itna kasht to mein apne GF ke liye nahi karta.....come on Quiz Master make it fast.....

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Lol, guys..u are too much. :D

Arre I told you naa, she is my friend (not girl friend.), Ok I gave her that mobile today along with DVD and Chocolates. and she liked it. (But I told her not to open the gift in college, but she did opened it. ghrrr...Hehe,:) ).

Well, now no digit magazine for me for atleast 6 months. :-(
I spent all my savings. (But I am happy with it.)

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
aks_win said:
stop all that lies...........we all know what she is for u

yaa 1 day Quiz Master will write the title sayin' "MAINE PYAR KYU KIYA":mad:.....any ways i'm happy with my parter dont know bout others..:)

zotarmit@rediffmail.com

Right off the assembly line
annoying search companion pop up

whenever i try to open a folder, i got annoying search companion pop up. when right clicking a folder, search is at the top of menu. is this virus infection. anybody the fix for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom