Phone as a Gift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hello guys... I need a suggestion..
I want to gift someone a phone... These are the feature which that person want. (Its for a girl....)

1.) Phone must be a clamshell.
2.) It must be small and funky looking.
3.) Memory and Capability of playing 4-6 songs.
4.) Camera not essaintial.
5.) FM.
6.) Must ce a Color phone. :D
7.) Headphone Support for music.

Thats all. My requirement is, that it must be light on pocket. I have a budget of 4000 Rupees.

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Ok .. now If we forget that clamshell condition..can I get good suggestion.

I mean which is the best MP3 capable mobile in 4000 rupees range.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
an iPod? or
Ericssion W200i
RediffShopping
Now Rs. 5645

Motorola W375
Gadget Guru
Rs.4199.00
*www.phoneyworld.com/handsets/specs.aspx?phone=Motorola_W375

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
4k is too less for an mp3 phone ashwin. u may consider 6085 if u want only a clamshell and mp3 supprot. but memory card and good headset will cost extra. otherwise u may look into w200i. comes wid 128mb card. 5200 will cost abt the same i guess.

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
4k too less..oh OK...
I can extend it too 6K.
Now I think 5200 and W200i falls in my budget. So will look for them on friday...and let you know...thanks for suggestion Ani bhai.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
max_demon said:
Tip . - preload the phone with music . and give her :)

good idea! Put something cool like the best damn thing- avril lavigne
it's cool music

and also buy her a case for the phone(something like hello kitty:D:D)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ lol... a tampered gift???!!! :D no way dude.... don't preload... give her a cd instead wid the gift wrapped phone pack which has everything in it.... games, songs, software, apps etc etc... and write a cool msg on the cd :)

btw, ashwin for whom is the phone? ;)

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ lol... a tampered gift???!!! :D no way dude.... don't preload... give her a cd instead wid the gift wrapped phone pack which has everything in it.... games, songs, software, apps etc etc... and write a cool msg on the cd :)

btw, ashwin for whom is the phone? ;)

:)) u must know tht how can he tell us :))

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Aah, how about a Moto Slvr L6i? I think its around that range. I wanted one, but then I got a L9 instead gahahahah. Its Moto, so you can bet it looks flashy. Pretty good features as well ^_^ And the memory is expandable~

OR, I'd suggest a Moto Razr. It doesn't really get sleeker than that, and the features are great. (Yeah, kinda a Moto fan o_O. No idea why, there ARE better brands).

Why don't you take her along with you and let her chose the phone? :p Cos if she doesn't like it in the end, your money is going down the drain.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
~Lil JinX~ said:
Why don't you take her along with you and let her chose the phone? :p Cos if she doesn't like it in the end, your money is going down the drain.
that cud be dangerous man! what if she likes a 21k phone?!!! :D then this guy will go down the drain!!! ;) he can neither refuse no purchase!!!!

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
infra_red_dude said:
that cud be dangerous man! what if she likes a 21k phone?!!! :D then this guy will go down the drain!!! ;) he can neither refuse no purchase!!!!

Oh come on, she can't be all that fussy.

...If she is, let him live with it :p He's the one that wants a GF lol. I still think she can't be all that fussy, if he says he can't buy her one, then let him not. *Wonders why hes buying her a phone in the first place o.o*

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
They're not so bad. But if he wants to spoil her, why will she say no? :p Ask me..I'm a gal!

Kay, we're going off topic now o_O

EDIT: If you want the "small and funky" sort, try the Nokia 5700. Good features, its pretty popular with girls in my coll. Oh yeah, and its Nokia! That has to count for something.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ :D haha....

anyways lets not steer off... so ashwin, did u check the models out?

edit: the phone models, i mean! ;)

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Get her SE Z530i. It costs around 5.5k. Its a clamshell with VGA camera, video recording, bluetooth, expandable memory, music/video player, fm radio and an external display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom