Amateur techno enthusiast
^^^

Is it really that good?? :crazy:

Everyone seems to be suggesting this at the moment... :chinscratch:

Yea, Xperia L is a good phone for 15k

Reality check :D

Xperia S/Ion/SL/Acro S - 2.3 to 4.0 to 4.1 = Total 2
Xperia P/Go - 2.3 to 4.0 to 4.1 = Total 2

So except for Sola and U, most 2012 devices got 2 major Android updates. :)

I can confirm though that the L/SP/ZR/Z/ZL will get Android 5.0. So 2 OS updates for these

The only reason why Sony won't give further updates to S/P is lack of 4.2 and beyond drivers for the chipsets ( Qualcomm S3/Novathor).

Whereas for Qualcomm krait, drivers won't be an issue until KLP at least. So 2 updates are almost guaranteed.

I forgot about those phones(my friends have U).........BTW I think SL was launched with ICS

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^^

Is it really that good?? :crazy:

Everyone seems to be suggesting this at the moment... :chinscratch:

Yes it is good.Just get it man galaxy win.loose galaxy mega galaxy tiny all those phones are carp
Just get Xperia l man just get it

eduku

Yes it is good.Just get it man galaxy win.loose galaxy mega galaxy tiny all those phones are carp
Just get Xperia l man just get it

Hear you loud and clear mate. :grin:

Going to get it tomorrow morning. The only thing that was holding me back was the screen (since I plan to watch a lot of movies and serials in it), but I guess that its one compromise that I will have to make, as the L9 2 is still some way away... :|

I could never even imagine owning a Grand or Win, cause I know that they both suck:-x. In fact the only Samsung phone that I might look at is the Note 1 (1280X800 Super AMOLED!! :hyper:) if I can get it at less than 20K.

Thanks man... :doublethumb:

Droid_Z

Banned
^^ You are compromising the main purpose man, watching movies as u mentioned. Instead get L9 it has a good screen or get xperia T/TL/TX from ebay.

eduku

^^^^

Eh, L9 is good, but, nah. :razz: Actually I would have loved to have the L9 2 if it was available now. Initially I was thinking about the S Advance because of the AMOLED screen, but now I kind of decided on the L, that is unless I can steel a Note 1 that is... :wink:

T/TL/TX are out of question because I need warranty...

But are you saying that the screen in the L is bad? :shock: Because the last thing that I need right now is last night jitters, cause that is the one I am most likely to buy...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Op u should cosider l9 as watching movies are great fun on big screens. Droid_z is right.
Also with l9 u will get ips panel so great viewing angles.

Top Bottom