1. Budget?

Upto 25k stretchable to 27k
2. Display type and size?
Hd 5.5inch and above
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Samsung,huawei,Sony
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Decent camera with good video recording.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
Wifi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
Most popular ones excluding navigation based apps.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Browsing calling listening to music watching videos some gaming.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Huawei ascend mate, Samsung galaxy note 2
12. Any other info that you want to share
Not in a hurry to buy it but need it by September/October.
Battery life of handset must be really good.

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
You can easily get Note 2 in that price by October.

This might interest you : Oppo Find 5 Oppo Find 5 - Full phone specifications

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Thats a fabulous phone at 27.5k. But they don't sell in India. You have to order from their site and you gotta pay some custom duty charges. I had created a thread regarding Oppo Find 5 but I guess no one in TDF owns one.

@ OP - look for Note 2 at 27.5k (this is exchange offer). If for some reason you don't meet the requirements for Exchange Offer then you can have a look at Huawei Ascend Mate.

OP
Superayush

Superayush

Tech lover
@lenevo k900 2500 mah battery on 5.5 inch full he phone......+I heard many play store apps incompatible with x86 based intel processor

@oppo find 5 android 4.1 ...guess it won't get the fastest or if any android is updates.....

is there possibility of launch of nexus 5 in India in October because I know nexus products are priced reasonably and could be really worth it...thanks for your opinions people

dude1

Journeyman
@lenevo k900 2500 mah battery on 5.5 inch full he phone......+I heard many play store apps incompatible with x86 based intel processor

@oppo find 5 android 4.1 ...guess it won't get the fastest or if any android is updates.....

is there possibility of launch of nexus 5 in India in October because I know nexus products are priced reasonably and could be really worth it...thanks for your opinions people

No there is no possibility(at least this year or maybe never), given their history.... but K900 is a nice option, its a nicely built,nicely specced phone... u can wait for note 2 prices to come down or grab this phone

OP
Superayush

Superayush

Tech lover
No there is no possibility(at least this year or maybe never), given their history.... but K900 is a nice option, its a nicely built,nicely specced phone... u can wait for note 2 prices to come down or grab this phone

Hey thx people on such popular recommendation of people I checked out lenevo k900 review by fonearena and really must say it looks tempting with fantastic build and design and its camera appreciated awell just 2 things concern me, will lenevo provide it official android update when it comes (lenevo isn't really a phone maker afaik) and also there is a mention of heating issues of performing tasks like gaming and benchmarks and also hear about some issues of it while running titls from gameloft

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
Well Oppo find 5 has some very good developer support and the company is bringing some very good updates to it. So if you can get it in India then that will be good.
Huawei Mate is also a good device but I am Skeptical about their Home made Chipset.

Lenovo K900 seems like an almost too good to be true phone. I have heard that its giving good battery backup also but not sure about it. I do think that that Lenovo should bring updates in time as they do have plans to become one of the bigest phone manufacturer in the coming years as per recent news report. But I think its priced at around 32K.If its in your budget then go for it!!!

quagmire

Allllright !
Well Oppo find 5 has some very good developer support and the company is bringing some very good updates to it. So if you can get it in India then that will be good.
Huawei Mate is also a good device but I am Skeptical about their Home made Chipset.

Lenovo K900 seems like an almost too good to be true phone. I have heard that its giving good battery backup also but not sure about it. I do think that that Lenovo should bring updates in time as they do have plans to become one of the bigest phone manufacturer in the coming years as per recent news report. But I think its priced at around 32K.If its in your budget then go for it!!!

K900 is their flagship right now. Lenovo will probably bump it 4.3 at least..
Everything is great about this phone expect developer support.

Top Bottom