Status
Not open for further replies.

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
i have purchased the Perx Ram 512Mb single Slot 6 months back, at that time i havent seen on the ram that it is written matrix on it as that vendor give me that ram in the perx cover.
Can anybody is having Perx RAM ? I want to know that what is written on it whether it is Perx or something else...........
Please help me to sort out this problem how i will came to know that it is original Perx RAM or NOT!!!!!!!!!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
U can also check out the manufacturer of memory chipsin ur module. Its written on each memory module in tiny fonts.

OP
hdsk.23

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
there is no hologram on it and matrix is written on every module of ram with tiny fonts........
i think it is not of perx am i right please help me!!!!!!!!!

assasin

Banned
u sud always buy ram from reputed companies or having chipsets from reputed manufacturers.never heard about matrix and afaik PERX only sells cabinets,spkrs,PSU.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
What makes it Difference now if it's from Perx or else. If you have no problem with RAM just keep it use with full load, as it's just 6 month old - you may have 1yr Warranty - if crush or fail while Extreme use - replaced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom