Pentium D 805 reached 7GHZ !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

technomodel

Journeyman
zuala77 said:
GUYs dont believe that conroe is better than FX62 dualcore
This people when they Benchmark they use State of the Art parts so no wonder it is performing well,Even my Machine would be.
And moreover Who gave them for testing..u think they stole it no way,It is Intel guys who gave them and dont think that they would give a normal Conroe Processor it is surely an engineering sample.
thats why i said "theoretically"..

and remember..both the conroe and athlon64 pc's were configured the same way..for best performance from both..

anandtech has always been a bit biased towards amd..so if theysay it performs better...it must be doing that

whatever..the point is..before coming to conclusions..we've still got to wait for it's release in the retail market and see its performance in real world..

i still think conroe has a lot of promise..and what's more..it's always us who benefit from such competetions in the end

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
seems like there are lots of amd fans here .. mark my words ..

INTEL CONROE IS FAR BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS AVAILABLE NOW INCLUDING AMD FX 62 , 5000+ OR ANYTHINING ELSE .. ITS A WAY BETTER PRODUCT THAN ALL INTEL P4 AND AMD K8 PROCESSORS .. PERFORMACE AND POWER CONSUMPTION WISE .. ALL WORLD IS WAITING FOR ITS LAUNCH .. AND IT WILL BLOW EVERYTHING IN ITS WAY .. NOW START SEEING INTEL AHEAD IN PERFORMANCE RACE .. AND I DONT THINK AMD WILL COME BACK SOON .. COS INTEL IS GOING TO RELEASE A NEW MICRO PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE EVERY TWO YEARS ..IT SEEMS HIGHLY UNLIKELY ..

JUST GO SEARCH THE WEB AND THEN COMMENT ABT CONROE.. ARE EVEN A 2.4 GHZ CONROE BEATS AMD FX 62 BY A LARGE MARGIN ..AND ANANDTECH HAS DONE THAT PREVIEW WAY BACK IN MARCH .. GO GET UR FACTS RIGHT .. ITS PREETY FUNNY .. AND YES ITS SINGLE AND DUAL CORE PRODUCT ..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
OK , for all u guys having doubts abt CONROE ,, then go check this forum .. one of best in world ...

*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

and then comment ...

OP
Z

zuala77

Broken In
Ok...dude.if it is the Best processor in the world then why is the Price so low Just 500 Dollars and FX its more than Double the Price that means the Technology used is Much superior and much better and abouit the Heat and power consumption factor It is Always AMD that wins and more over the X2 dualcore uses Just 89 watt like Mine here.....and u should always look out for the Quality not the Quantity in terms of Price and processors so?
All we are saying is we need to look at the Real world Benchmark and not tis reviews as it would be impossible for us to get the RAMs and PSu mobos. and the cooling they have even if we have The Conroe PRocc

And i thought My machine would be Performaing very well with imported Rams And stuffs and it Did but it could never match the Review benchmarking that ANNANDTECH did on the 4200+X2 cpu so Dont believe them that it would be Exactly the same Cpu that will be on market....ITs just an Engineering sample!!!!!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
zuala77 , ur impossible .. ok dont trust me .. CONROE is coming out on 23rd july ,, we will see then who performs better and who consumes less power ..

try posting this kind of stuff on extremesystems.org forum ...

OP
Z

zuala77

Broken In
Ok...yogi....we will se...but i dont think it will reach india...on that date.......anyways...when u get it just mail me or post in the form..cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom