PCSX2 And XBOX360 Controller

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I have dumped one of PS2 game ISO.
Now I have installed PCSX2 software at my PC.
Now I want to play it at PC using XBOX360 controller.
Is it possible ?
Do I need any thing else for that like BIOS or have to change any setting ?
Where can I get those ?
Fisrt time trying to play PS2 games using emulator so please help me.
If something can't be discuss here please PM me!
I know there r many expert in this forum in this matter and they r kind too. :D
Thanks!

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yep.
I found that already.
Simple just a mouse click and then click the desire button on the controller.....

RBX

In the zone
From the PCSX2 FB group.
In order to legally GET A BIOS, you need to OWN A BIOS (i.e., a PS2 console). Next, you have to get the bios off of your PS2 (it's on a chip) and convert it to a digital file format. This process is called "ripping the bios," or "dumping the bios."

To rip a bios, you need the appropriate software available freely at SKS Apps - Exploit Systems - Wii Ps3 Ps2 Apps - Homebrew Game Downloads. There are two programs that do this: Dump Bios and DVD Scan. The quick link is:

SKS Apps - Exploit Systems - Wii Ps3 Ps2 Apps - Homebrew Game Downloads

You will have to run at least one of these programs on your PS2. They use the '.elf' file extension (PS2 executable file). To run these programs, you will need one of the following: a Memor32 memory card, ARmax, Codebreaker, GameShark, McBoot, HDLoader, Swap Magic, or some other exploit. How you do it is up to you. (There are plenty of tutorials on this process; just google it.)

After you run the program and feed it the '.elf' file, the program will try to dump the file to an external USB drive, so have one pluged into one of the two usb ports on the PS2.

There you go, now you have YOUR OWN, LEGALLY OBTAINED, PS2 bios.

Top Bottom