PC Upgrade For Gaming-Budget: Rs.20000

HBK007

Journeyman
Okay so I want to upgrade my PC for gaming. I currently have a COMPAQ CQ3559IN desktop.The current specs are as follows:-
Intel core i3 550 @3.20 Ghz with stock cooler
Seagate 500 gb hard disk
MSI 2ab4 motherboard
2+1 GB 1333 mhz DDR3 RAM
250w Power Supply
Windows 7 Home Basic
DVD-RW Optical Drive
My budget is 20000 inr
i have also filled the new PC form below:-

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:FPS games like crysis 3,COD, battlefield 3 and 4,Far Cry 3,GTA 4 and 5 and applications like photoshop, powerpoint

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20000-23000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Yupppp

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:I think windows 7 which i alreadyhave will be okay!!!

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 gb is okay bt if the budget allows i will get an SSD or 500 gb more space whichever is better

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:NO! I have a 1366*768 (19 inch) monitor from dell

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Its upto you whatever you think is better

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:5-6 months

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No maybe i will hire an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:NCR,online is okay but i will buy my parts mainly from NEHRU PLACE

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I dont want to buy anything unnecessarily!!!!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, apart from Monitor, Cabinet, ODD, you can't reuse any of the core components of your system, they are long outdated.
FX-6300 @ 7.5K
Asus M5A97-LE @ 5.6K
Corsair Value series 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 2.2K
Antec VP450 PSU @ 2.7K
Sapphire HD 7790 1GB GDDR5 @ 9.7K

Total: 27.7K

Top Bottom