PC under 35K!!

lord_hades

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:General all purpose computer...should be capable of casual gaming and multimedia functions.

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A: I have no clue what this is.

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:Rs 35000

4. Planning to overclock?
A:No

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:XP or Win 7

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:200 to 350 is fine.

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want?
A:No specification as such.

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:8

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:I've built Desktops before.

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:In a couple of days.

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:preferably yes.

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A: UPS
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:Andhra Pradesh...Hyderabad.

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: I need the whole works. Monitor, Keyboard and mouse, Speakers, Cabinet.

This is actually to create and internet cafe with so whatever is the rig that is most suitable for browsing and the occasional multimedia functions. I'll be buying multiple computers, ranging from 10 to 15 computers.

Thanks in advance!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

the answer to question 11 was supposed to be "Preferably yes"....i did not mean to stick my tongue out...lol...

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Athlon II x4 635 @ 5k
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H @ 4.5k
2GB DDR3 1333MHz * 2 @ 5.1k
WD 500GB Blue @ 2k
LG H55N DVD @ 1k
FSP Saga II 400W @ 2k
CM Elite 310 @ 1.5k
Sapphire HD5670 @ 5k
Dell S2009W 20" @ 6.8k
Logitech Keyboard & Mouse @ 0.7k
Creative SBS A200 @ 1.3k

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
perfect config by jas, no further arguments, just go for it

* But do you really need such expensive rig for a cyber cafe? may be you could just ignore the graphics card and get stereo speakers. the IGP will be enough for low-res gaming. you may oc the IGP a bit as the cyber cafe will be air conditioned most probably. if you do this, you could get FSP Saga II 350W saving furher. Also, that system will be good enough with 2GB RAM. you'll be good to go with a PC within 27-28k. Also, you could get some bulk purchase discounts bringing the cost down further.

But that is my personal view, go with Jaskanwar's config if you are fine with spending 35k on each PC

Top Bottom