pc shuts down with dis warning everytime!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
quickest solution , i feel is to reinstall XP .Immediately use AV.
If u have files on that drive where XP is, try to get someone elses HDD and do it.
EDIT : Before trying the above method first
And can u try the same in the safe mode < tap f8 while startup > .also try a system restore to a date when system was working fine. and dont foreget to DO AV CHECK

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
when will u guys understand the problem!!!!!!!!!i have windows server 2000,i downloaded sp4 but it still dowloads automatic additions after installation so the downloads are hell long and pc shutsdown and if i run a scan with ms antipsyware pc shuts down without warning .....so ill download spydoc and tell u guys ok thanx anyways

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
Sourabh said:
KoRn, make sure you dont post from multiple ids. It is quite misleading on the forums. Hope you get the point and such a thing is not repeated

sure dude sorry about that problem :wink:

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
This is the screenshot in the "TYPED" way lol i think the BLINd guys may be able to read the msg now.jus joking.

"the system process
C://WINDOWS NT/SYSTEM 32/lsass.exe terminated
unexpectedly with this status code
-1073741819 The system will now shutdown and restart"

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
::cyborg:: said:
same problem was with me there is a file called lsass.exe which initiates the shut down process and the dialog ehich occurs that ur system is shutting down is also

the reason is only only only only the

SPYWARE

download spyware doctor from www.pctools.com
yup its lsasss

::cyborg::

In the zone
then korn the reason is only spyware now start in safe mode and scan with spware doctor ur system will not shut down

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
ok will try because i ran in normal mode and pc just shuts down like when i scan wit ms antispyware

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
NOPE

::cyborg:: said:
then korn the reason is only spyware now start in safe mode and scan with spware doctor ur system will not shut down

hey cyborg i scanned using spydoc in safe mode but pc just shutsdown wat do i do??
BTW some people said it was because my ram module was dusty so i cleaned it with a thin cloth but problem persists..since i have 256 ram shud i remove the 128 mb ram and then try out which ram module is damaged.it maybe beacuse one of the ram modules are damaged........... :wink:
ill first wait for a reply from u guys then ill do it ok..... 8)

In the zone
yes a ram module can also do that first i want to know that ur system was suffering from frequent shutdown before this prob do tell me i will solve prob brother

bcoz i know the frustration

BLINK182

Broken In
i ran the scan wit spydoctor in safe mode but pc still shuts down without warning wats so wrong wit my comp??its all skrewed up and i want a solution desperately please solve my prob.however i wont be able to remove one ram module 2day only on sundays im free so ill do it den,meanwhile tell me wat i shud do now....the pc shuts down when scan reaches 70% or so.......
BTW yes my pc was suffering from frequent shutdowns before dis lsasss thing so???
:)
please help me cyborg...

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
i ran the scan wit spydoctor in safe mode but pc still shuts down without warning wats so wrong wit my comp??its all skrewed up and i want a solution desperately please solve my prob.however i wont be able to remove one ram module 2day only on sundays im free so ill do it den,meanwhile tell me wat i shud do now....the pc shuts down when scan reaches 70% or so.......
BTW yes my pc was suffering from frequent shutdowns before dis lsasss thing so???
Smile
please help me cyborg...

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey if you want more time on the comp....just double-click on the clock in the taskbar to go to 'Date Time And Properties' and set the time beind by 2hrs or so....whatever time you want to set, just set the time back by that much time....

it occured with my comp also...it was due to some Backdoor.Alladinz or W32.Alcre virus by p2p and the error showed the corruption of lsass.exe.....norton av 2005 fixed it and scandisk repaired some errors......all's been going on well since then...

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
ok ill try dat resetting time thing but i cant install nav 2005 cuz whenever i try to install anything the pc shutsdown without warning like when i scan with spydoctor or ms antipsyware.........wat do i do about the
installing ana shutdown withot warning thing...please help me....

In the zone
see korn if u were suffering frm shutdown then ur mobo can also be the culprit

but u can tey the top cyborg idea of resetting time & scan with spyware

if no spware then check that all ur devices are properly seated in ur mobo

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
will do so on sunday im not free 2day maybe its my mobo so ill just check if all the ram and all are properly fitted??
fine will do... :)

champ_rock

champ_rock
happened with me also,,,,,,,,, it wil be a prob for 2-3 days but after that i think xp automatically detects the prob and switches off the problem service........... the problem is resolved....... it is something related to isaap.........

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
i have windows server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill try the ram thing on sunday so keep waiting u guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom