anilkpanda

Right off the assembly line
I am having a Intel DP35DP Motherboard with Intel Q9550 CPU and Nvidia 250 Graphics card system. PSU iof 450 W. The system was running fine till last week. Suddenly I noticed some fault in the Graphics card driver. I tried to reload the driver but it failed indicating that no Nvidia card is detected inthe system. However, the monitor was dispalying OK. However, while booting I noticed some ASCII characters displayed and booting was taking more time. This continued for 03/04 days. Even some times I had to press POWER ON button 2/3 times for booting. Now it is not responding. When started, CPU and PSU Fans start rotating but may be after 02/03 seconds it stops. What could be the problem.

Thanks for your help in advance.

frankeric

Journeyman
Un plug all the cards from your cpu nd than turn you pc on if it remains on than insert cards one by one and check which card is faulty.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ That may be a problem solver.
If you can, try removing all the components, from the motherboard, and reconnect all. I'll suggest, try the deductive approach. If you suspect the Graphics Card, and have an IGP (integrated graphics), try removing the graphics card and booting up.

Top Bottom