PC MASTERACE ?? More like PC B@STARDRACE !!

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
^Did anyone notice the chick turned into a man in the end
More like nose tranformation lol...

Anyways this is not a console vs pc discussion. Its about informing the world that we PC gamers are no longer entitled "masterrace" and sharing my frustration of being a pc gamer.

Frankly speaking, if we lived in a place like USA where console gaming is as mainstream as pc with game rentals and good internet, most of would rather play cross platform games on consoles. After all "cross platforms games "are basically the politically correct translation of "Optimised better for Consoles"

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ So what is your point? I don't understand anything you said. :|

PC fanbois always said PC is superior, and console fanboi says otherwise. So what is your problem?

Flash

Lost in speed
I guess, OP is frustrated because PC don't get exclusive IP's like most consoles do.
What PC gamers get (mostly) is sequels to a successful franchise which rides on the success of its first game from 2000's era.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I guess, OP is frustrated because PC don't get exclusive IP's like most consoles do.
What PC gamers get (mostly) is sequels to a successful franchise which rides on the success of its first game from 2000's era.
He is frustrated because of poor console ports

Top Bottom