Status
Not open for further replies.

abhilash

Broken In
I tried the game at friends house...the controls are very hard to get used to....specifically how have played mafia & GTA before... If you have not tried either of these...then give it a try...

People who like Gta gonna hate Godfather

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
No i dont agree with u on that pt.
Ya the controls are a bit tough at first to grasp but once u get the hang of them they are wonderful( at least for me)

And if u hated Gta's shallow combat and want a atmospheric feeling u are going to love godfather

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The Godfather game....*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/vomit.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/rofl.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/t/pissed.gif
the Worst Game i've ever played.

Even buying a Pirated version of that game is not worth it.*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/boredom.gif

the game controls are like if the player is attached to rubberbands, *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/rotlaugh.gif i guess the NFS Most Wanted Developement team was called in to develope The Godfather game. *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/cutelaugh.gif

the cars are modelled like *smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/stinker.gif , they got the handling of NFS Most Wanted's "SpeedBreaker mode".:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
s18000rpm said:
The Godfather game....*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/vomit.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/rofl.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/t/pissed.gif
the Worst Game i've ever played.

Even buying a Pirated version of that game is not worth it.*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/boredom.gif
agreed absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom