PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Blizzard is gifting WoW: Shadowlands base edition worth $40 free (+ Level 50 character boost).
*worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23840670/return-to-wow-and-get-shadowlands-free

*i.imgur.com/ldp6gNH.jpg

Eligibility

All Battle.net accounts that do not currently have the Shadowlands expansion attached and that had any expansion license attached to the account in the past will receive the Shadowlands Base Edition and a Level 50 Character Boost FREE (no purchase necessary).

Battle.net accounts without a previous expansion license attached on any of their WoW game accounts, or which already have Shadowlands on any of their game accounts, are NOT eligible to receive a free copy of Shadowlands.
PS: I don't have any active subscription right now but I did have one many many years ago. I'm confused how I am eligible because I had never purchased any WoW expansion in the past as per the eligibility criteria. So, login to your Battle.net accounts and try your luck. I was able to claim the gifts successfully.

Ubisoft+ free till Oct 10, has ultimate editions of games. Now is the time to complete those DLCs for Assassin's Creed games or play one of the new AC game or FC game.
Game subscription service Ubisoft+ is free from now until October 10

Use browser, paypal as payment method & cancel it afterwards

1662958716902.png

Killing Machine
INSIDE at 90% off for 56 INR at Steam. (historic lowest deal price)
You may also already own it on Epic as it was given away for free once.

Kindly suggest good fps games, and from where to get.
Depends on what you are looking for in shooters. Steam, epic games store & xbox app have almost all the good games on Windows.

GTA V, Far Cry 5/6 have good story. Destiny 2 is a good coop online game. For PvP, there's Rainbow 6, Halo Infinite, etc. Just some that I remember, there are many more. Just search online.

nfalling

New to this forum
Depends on what you are looking for in shooters. Steam, epic games store & xbox app have almost all the good games on Windows.

GTA V, Far Cry 5/6 have good story. Destiny 2 is a good coop online game. For PvP, there's Rainbow 6, Halo Infinite, etc. Just some that I remember, there are many more. Just search online.
Do I have to install Directx 12 before installing games? Any others supporting software to be installed? spec 3060 + Win10 + 12400.
Certain games (like Crysis Series, FarCry Series, Fear Series) supported OS is Windows 7 or lower and Dx 11 or lower, does these games play on Windows 10 with Dx12?

Also suggest a PC speaker setup for gaming/movies. 2.1 or 3.1 or 5.1. budget 4-7k.

Suggest me a good Antivirus and Firewall; both freeware and paid. (Preferably lightweight but does the job).
(Avast Antivirus and ZoneAlarm Firewall is ok?)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Suggest me a good Antivirus and Firewall; both freeware and paid. (Preferably lightweight but does the job).
Only way to make sure an AV works fine & light on your system is by installing the same trial version & use for few days. Avast free is good option but there are some good deals for paid AV in upcoming amazon GIS/flipkart BBD sale. Below is an example from amazon:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/de...s-post-your-findings-here.152426/post-2420006

Do I have to install Directx 12 before installing games? Any others supporting software to be installed? spec 3060 + Win10 + 12400.
Certain games (like Crysis Series, FarCry Series, Fear Series) supported OS is Windows 7 or lower and Dx 11 or lower, does these games play on Windows 10 with Dx12?

Also suggest a PC speaker setup for gaming/movies. 2.1 or 3.1 or 5.1. budget 4-7k.

Steam does take care of it.

I use windows defender + common sense on my PC. Else, use BitDefender, might have to turn its advanced thread defence off for some MP games like R6.

I use HyperX Stinger headphone, costs 3k on sales, I think. Sales are starting on 23 Sep. Speakers - Edifier R33BT - heard this is good for 5k.

Top Bottom