PC Game Deals

Save 40% on Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition on Steam
₹659, Game of the Year 2020 for me.

Also based on leaks, steam summer sale will run from June 24th until July 8th.

Killing Machine
Save 80% on Gauntlet™ Slayer Edition on Steam
Going to split 4-pack. Let me know if anyone interested to join the split. ₹59 per copy. No more left.

Last edited:

kaz

right here
1626491043186.png

Worth buying?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition for ₹1349.75 (75% off) and also this game is reaching the end of life by September 15th, 2021 so this may be the last sale.

Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition for ₹1349.75 (75% off) and also this game is reaching the end of life by September 15th, 2021 so this may be the last sale.
Strange that it's reaching EoL before the next FM is out. Not many FM enthusiasts though as FH is for mass-market appeal & that's coming this Nov even though the next FM got a teaser last year.

You guys buying games on MS store? :blink: I haven't made my debut yet.
I got FH4 ultimate edition for $30 in 2019, will not recommend using it. It is garbage even compared to EGS. Pause & resume is broken, wasn't able to download & play FH4 when I was at my hometown with 40GB/day data cap.

I plan to buy FH5 from steam, hoping MS will grace us with regional pricing for India.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Need some other way to get it. My games uses to be deleted without notice when I had game pass. Downloading such a large sized game multiple times isn't an option.

Still sad to see this game go off without a sequel yet.

Sent via Tapatalk

Top Bottom