PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
R* Warehouse Direct Deals

GTA V Premium Online Edition for ₹692.46 (Steam sale price ₹1270)
GTA V Premium Online Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle for ₹1757.99 (Steam sale price approx. ₹3000)

Guys minor launcher hack. if you purchase any origin games from Epic Game store, and activate it, you can ditch Epic launcher afterwards, it just gets added to your origin account. bought star wars jedi fallen order for just 9 USD by this. and its in my origin :D
Epic is seriously burning cash for exclusives & free games rather than trying to have a good launcher to compete against steam. Epic is just another store like origin & uplay, but with added hate because of their tactics. I doubt there is any other launcher with as much functionality as steam. No one has the spine to add review system, devs obviously don't want that.

Killing Machine
okay i made a mistake, apparently it launches epic game store when i launch it from origin directly. wierd implementation..
Not weird. If you try to play a uplay game which you purchased on Steam, game will launch Steam first.
Are you both talking about the case where you purchased & downloaded the game on Steam/Epic and you are just trying to start the game from the 3rd party DRM directly? It makes sense if that is the case. Once you activate the license on the target DRM (Origin/Uplay) and then separately download the game via Origin/Uplay, it should completely forget about where the game was originally purchased. Right? I hope so.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Are you both talking about the case where you purchased & downloaded the game on Steam/Epic and you are just trying to start the game from the 3rd party DRM directly? It makes sense if that is the case. Once you activate the license on the target DRM (Origin/Uplay) and then separately download the game via Origin/Uplay, it should completely forget about where the game was originally purchased. Right? I hope so.
Yes, the game launches fine if i do it via origin, even though it was purchased from Epic. But in the background Epic launcher just keeps popping up everytime i start. I wonder if i uninstall Epic Launcher, will the game still launch correctly ?

Killing Machine
Yes, the game launches fine if i do it via origin, even though it was purchased from Epic. But in the background Epic launcher just keeps popping up everytime i start. I wonder if i uninstall Epic Launcher, will the game still launch correctly ?
Ok but where did you download the game from? Epic I suppose. Try the other way around. Now that the game is activated on you Origin account, download it directly from there. I know it could be a bit of bandwidth burn but I believe if you download the game from Origin directly, there should be no dependency for Epic launcher. I too purchased few titles from Epic for the first time but I am at hometown and can't download here. Once I am back to the city, I can try different options and confirm.

Flash

Lost in speed
Epic is on fire, nowadays! :emoji_smile:

Darksiders 3 was a big letdown, compared to DS1 & 2 with its weird controls and combos.
Hope, DS: Genisis lives upto its series name.

Top Bottom