PC Game Deals

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

After you claim this, go to GOG website, click on Wasteland 2 Director's Cut on your library > More > Serial keys
You can find gift code for Wasteland 1

*i.imgur.com/2sNVtHY.png
Wow. Got it. Was this revealed somewhere or was this discovered by chance?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Wow. Got it. Was this revealed somewhere or was this discovered by chance?
Since there were 2 entries in my library for Wasteland 2 after we claim it, I was trying to check what is the difference between Normal and Digital Classic Edition. I mean I have only heard of "Digital Deluxe" so far. The store page for Digital Classic Edition mentions about free GOG code for Wasteland 1. Then I found where it was hiding.

Btw, someone gifted me a week of Reddit Gold for these instructions to claim Wasteland 1. :)

*i.imgur.com/bAp8wAV.png

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Tried GOG Galaxy 2.0 today, a very good initiative indeed. The increasing number of launchers is surely a pain.
(I have not tried Galaxy 2) You can add non-steam game (shortcut) in steam as well. So what is so different and ingenious about this?

(I have not tried Galaxy 2) You can add non-steam game (shortcut) in steam as well. So what is so different and ingenious about this?
It tries to get friends list, achievements, play time, etc as well, whenever possible. Like I can see my steam & xbox friends in GOG easily. It still needs work, those launchers don't easily allow access to data, so not a good integration. Only xbox has official integration, rest are community made.

Reactions: 007

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Source: Epic Games promises 12 days of free games before the end of the decade

Ready to have an EPIC Christmas?

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/12/13125114794l.jpg#.XfTQIEnRnvI.link

On December 19th, Epic Games plans to give PC gamers 12 days of free PC games, giving PC users plenty of games to play during their Christmas and New Years holidays.

This week, both The Escapists and The Wolf Among Us are available for free on the Epic Games Store, but before the end of this month, PC gamers can expect to receive 12 other titles courtesy of Epic Games.

If none of Epic's free games tickle your fancy, December 19th will also mark the start of the Epic Games Store festive sale, where a lot of the game's on Epic's storefront will be available at discounted prices. This should include games like Beyond: Two Souls, Metro Exodus, World War Z and more.

The trailer below highlights some of the games that will be Epic Games storefront exclusives in 2020, including Godfall and Predator: Hunting Grounds.

Top Bottom