PC Game Deals

itsane

Broken In
Witcher 1 and 2 also on sale on Steam.. hurry as it is for limited period only...!

Witcher 1 for Rs. 84, 1 & 2 bundle for Rs. 125.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Witcher 1 and 2 also on sale on Steam.. hurry as it is for limited period only...!

Thanks. Bought Witcher 1 and 2. Got it for correction, Rs 139 (55 and 84).
I find myself not buying items on my wishlist, but rather something which was NOT in my wishlist. :p

itsane

Broken In
Thanks. Bought Witcher 1 and 2. Got it for correction, Rs 139 (55 and 84).
I find myself not buying items on my wishlist, but rather something which was NOT in my wishlist. :p
Haha.. happens all the time. When there is a good deal, one buys it for future, just in case..
But it's strange that you got it for 139. For me the bundle cost for 1 and 2 was Rs. 125. Did you buy both seperately or via the bundle offer? It's a small difference anyways, but just wondering...
Happy playing!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Haha.. happens all the time. When there is a good deal, one buys it for future, just in case..
But it's strange that you got it for 139. For me the bundle cost for 1 and 2 was Rs. 125. Did you buy both seperately or via the bundle offer? It's a small difference anyways, but just wondering...
Happy playing!

It's not a small difference.
I bought it as a bundle. Weird.

ssb1551

Technomancer

I just saw the post and went onto Steam. Witcher 2 for a little less than 400 and Witcher 1 for around 300. Guess I missed it! :sad:

itsane

Broken In
I just saw the post and went onto Steam. Witcher 2 for a little less than 400 and Witcher 1 for around 300. Guess I missed it! :sad:
Sorry to hear - apparently the offer was till 4th June, 10pm IST. But don't worry, Steam's old titles do keep going on sale..

ssb1551

Technomancer
Thanks for the upbeat message. I am about to buy a GTX 1070 next month. So thought to finish up some old games I have always wanted to play

Darth Vader

In the zone
Witcher 3 GOTY for Rs 499 has more content than Battlefield 1 + Battlefront 2 combined for God knows what money
Lol....you're comparing a Single player RPG against a predominantly multiplayer FPS shooter game. Battlefront 2 is not yet released and will also be focused more on MP aspect.

Killing Machine
More games added to GOG Connect as part of Summer Sale 2017. Claim your eligible games now!

I got the below 15 games for free.

*i.imgur.com/1Bgtr9b.jpg

Top Bottom