PC Game Deals

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Huge price bug and loot happened early morning today in Ubisoft US store (as part of their Cyber Monday sales). The bug was that if a game is discounted, say 75% from their base price, while adding to cart it applied another 75% off on the discounted price. :D Luckily I was up around 5:30AM and happened to see this, so managed to loot a few listed below before they fixed it.

1. Tropico 5 Complete Collection Steam key for ₹108 (current price on Steam is ₹542 after -85% discount)
  2. Shadow of Mordor GOTY Steam key for ₹122.50 (current price on Steam is ₹494 after -50% discount)
  3. FIFA 17 Standard Edition Origin key for ₹625.50 (current price on Origin is ₹2099.40 after -40% discount)
Damn, lucky you. FIFA for that price, wow man.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Damn, lucky you. FIFA for that price, wow man.
:) There were few more games that people were looting left and right (check this reddit post for all that happened). I couldn't get to them all. Ubi store became haywire because of the deal-attack. Like I had to create two Uplay accounts this morning to get these 3 game keys, paypal payment worked and failed at times and chaos like that.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Huge price bug and loot happened early morning today in Ubisoft US store (as part of their Cyber Monday sales). The bug was that if a game is discounted, say 75% from their base price, while adding to cart it applied another 75% off on the discounted price. :D Luckily I was up around 5:30AM and happened to see this, so managed to loot a few listed below before they fixed it.

1. Tropico 5 Complete Collection Steam key for ₹108 (current price on Steam is ₹542 after -85% discount)
  2. Shadow of Mordor GOTY Steam key for ₹122.50 (current price on Steam is ₹494 after -50% discount)
  3. FIFA 17 Standard Edition Origin key for ₹625.50 (current price on Origin is ₹2099.40 after -40% discount)

Don't care about FIFA and Tropico, and already have shadow of mordor.... so no loss here.....

Guys, a friend of mine is interested in The Division. Is it worth now considering Gold Edition is going for 1.2k?

I heard patch 1.4 gave a new life to the game & recent steam reviews are 82% positive (A few weeks after launch it had bad ratings, i know)

(Even i might buy it.... Currently i play R6 siege or The Crew)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys, a friend of mine is interested in The Division. Is it worth now considering Gold Edition is going for 1.2k?

I heard patch 1.4 gave a new life to the game & recent steam reviews are 82% positive (A few weeks after launch it had bad ratings, i know)

(Even i might buy it.... Currently i play R6 siege or The Crew)
It all depends on how much time you can spend on mp daily to keep your skills up. If you have the time, go for it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Winter sale is on. Grab a free copy of never winter nights diamond edition

Also get Witcher 3 goty edition for free added to your gog account if you have base game + expansion on gog

Shadow warrior classic redux, Shadowrun Dragonfall DC, Stasis for free based on xp you gain.

GOG.com

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Steam winter sale dates leaked. Unconfirmed but most likely true.

*abload.de/img/9pokxvttkbg5gmb3m_9f1j8uja.png

Sent from my RN3

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard FTW! Overwatch takes top honors at The Game Awards 2016. Chances are that these games will throw some discounts to celebrate so keep an eye for them. :p

Here are the winners:

• Best Mobile / Best Family Game: Pokemon Go
  • Best Fighting Game: Street Fighter 5
  • Best VR Game: Rez Infinite
  • Most Anticipated Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Industry Icon: Hideo Koijma
  • Best Art Direction: Inside
  • Best Independent Game: Inside
  • Best Action Game: Doom
  • Games for Impact: That Dragon, Cancer
  • Fan's Choice: League of Legends
  • Trending Gamer: boogie2988
  • Best RPG: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
  • Best Strategy Game: Civilization 6
  • Best eSports Team: Cloud9
  • Best Music and Sound Design: Doom
  • Best Performance: Nolan North (Uncharted 4)
  • Best eSports Player: Marcelo "coldzera" David
  • Best Sports/Racing Game: Forza Horizon 3
  • Best Narrative: Uncharted 4
  • Best Action/Adventure Game: Dishonored 2
  • Best Game Direction: Blizzard (Overwatch)
    [*]Best Multiplayer: Overwatch
    [*]Best eSports Game: Overwatch
    [*]Game of the Year: Overwatch

Top Bottom