PC Game Deals

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Waiting for Mass Effect: Andromeda price to go on sale

For Honor, TC:Ghost Recon Wildlands, Prey also

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Season pass for R6: Siege ends at December 1st. Get it now if you want it (250rs)
Save 50% on Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege - Season Pass on Stea

Killing Machine
BF1 Deluxe and Titanfall 2 Deluxe combo at 40% off. Other regions may be somewhat less so please check if anyone's interested in these games.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Not sure if anyone already posted this (I didn't see it) but legend of grimrock is really good for $1

Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Nick (pay what you want and help charity

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Not sure if anyone already posted this (I didn't see it) but legend of grimrock is really good for $1

Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Nick (pay what you want and help charity
Ok, help me out here. Is Infinifactory, Secret World & Dungeons 2 worth $2.50? (My BTA is $3.5ish, got the $1 when the bundle earlier)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Ok, help me out here. Is Infinifactory, Secret World & Dungeons 2 worth $2.50? (My BTA is $3.5ish, got the $1 when the bundle earlier)
Dungeons 2 is good tower defence I think.

Infinifactory is about building stuff, good ratings too.

The secret world is not available on steam India. It is a good rated mmorpg though.

All three worth $2.50

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Bought
Crysis 3
Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY
Homeworld Remastered
Life is strange
Fable Anniversary
Couple of ETS 2 dlcs

striker_rage

Journeyman
Bought
Crysis 3
Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY
Homeworld Remastered
Life is strange
Fable Anniversary
Couple of ETS 2 dlcs

bro....have you played Homeworld (old)?

If so, do let me know what you think of the new game. I have the classic Homeworld in one of the most amazing games that I have ever played list.

Killing Machine
Huge price bug and loot happened early morning today in Ubisoft US store (as part of their Cyber Monday sales). The bug was that if a game is discounted, say 75% from their base price, while adding to cart it applied another 75% off on the discounted price. :D Luckily I was up around 5:30AM and happened to see this, so managed to loot a few listed below before they fixed it.

1. Tropico 5 Complete Collection Steam key for ₹108 (current price on Steam is ₹542 after -85% discount)
  2. Shadow of Mordor GOTY Steam key for ₹122.50 (current price on Steam is ₹494 after -50% discount)
  3. FIFA 17 Standard Edition Origin key for ₹625.50 (current price on Origin is ₹2099.40 after -40% discount)