striker_rage

Journeyman
Bought 5 games

1. Life is Strange
2. Homefront
3. Just Cause 3 XL Edition
4. Alien Rage Unlimited
5. Deus Ex GOTY (The Old one)

bro...let me know how is Just Cause 3 XL when you play it.....I'm interested in this game so a genuine review would be awesome. Also, do let me know how you felt about just cause 2 so that I know your taste. I thoroughly enjoyed Just Cause 2.

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
[MENTION=317599]BakBob[/MENTION] - Thanks for the list. :) But I meant something like this:

• Just Cause 3 for ₹249 (thanks to [MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION])
  • GTA V at 50% off for first time (thanks to [MENTION=136503]takemein[/MENTION])

- - - Updated - - -

STAR WARS Battlefront for $10 at Gamestop.

ah ok

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong info

No. that info is partly correct. Some people have been banned for accepting cash on ground or weapons they haven't unlocked or even for modding in superhero mods in SP

striker_rage

Journeyman
Bought from UK Origin 1.99 GBP

tried buying but every time i click buy it throws up the following error

Whoops!
An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: *gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/cart...rtInfo=true&needClearCart=true&countryCode=GB 400 (Bad Request)]

help me buy it if possible!

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
ah ok

- - - Updated - - -

No. that info is partly correct. Some people have been banned for accepting cash on ground or weapons they haven't unlocked or even for modding in superhero mods in SP
I had posted some completely wrong info so I deleted it. Had got confused between Far cry 3 and Crysis 3.

Killing Machine
tried buying but every time i click buy it throws up the following error

Whoops!
An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: *gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/cart...rtInfo=true&needClearCart=true&countryCode=GB 400 (Bad Request)]

help me buy it if possible!
Bro, I got this error yesterday and it didn't allow me to proceed. Tried again few minutes back this morning and it went through fine. Proof below. Costed me ₹179.80. So I suggest you give it a try again.

*i.imgur.com/PGudmrl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kpinX2u.jpg

striker_rage

Journeyman
Bro, I got this error yesterday and it didn't allow me to proceed. Tried again few minutes back this morning and it went through fine. Proof below. Costed me ₹179.80. So I suggest you give it a try again.

*i.imgur.com/PGudmrl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kpinX2u.jpg

thanks a ton bro....tried this morning and it went successfully!!!

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
How is Specs Ops: the line? It's available on steam Linux too and the reviews are good

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
bro...let me know how is Just Cause 3 XL when you play it.....I'm interested in this game so a genuine review would be awesome. Also, do let me know how you felt about just cause 2 so that I know your taste. I thoroughly enjoyed Just Cause 2.

I won't play the game very soon but I also saw the reviews and videos of JC3 and bought it. As for Just cause 2, I thoroughly enjoyed it, first game as well. So we are on the same page here. :)

Also the fact that JC3 won't go any lower than that because Eidos games always sells for max of 75% discount.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Bought a bunch of games

Steam
Half Life 2 + EP1 + EP2 = 73+69+69
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim + Add-ons = 536
Portal Bundle = 140
Dishonored = 221
Spec Ops The Line = 299
Borderlands GOTY + Borderlands 2 = 499

Origin
Crysis 3 = 171.30 from Origin UK (thanks [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION])
Total damages 2077.30

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I won't play the game very soon but I also saw the reviews and videos of JC3 and bought it. As for Just cause 2, I thoroughly enjoyed it, first game as well. So we are on the same page here. :)

Also the fact that JC3 won't go any lower than that because Eidos games always sells for max of 75% discount.
JC3 is very repititive. Not in the same class as JC2.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
How is Specs Ops: the line? It's available on steam Linux too and the reviews are good

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Really good single player TPS. Banned in Dubai because well, the game shows a destroyed Dubai

Best price for the game was in humble bundle a few months back, was in the basic tier.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom