PC Game Deals

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Game will eat up more than 4 - 5 gb memory, so game will force close/crash if you are playing on High+ setting with 8gb ram. Game even fills up 4gb of vram easily on high textures.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Whats the settings equivalent to a PS4? I'm satisfied with that and 1080p 60fps

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Whats the settings equivalent to a PS4? I'm satisfied with that and 1080p 60fps
Graphics are better than ps4. And you should easily get 60fps on 1080p using your 960. Game looks gorgeous. And whatever bugs remain are rather funny compared to annoying. But they couldn't fix memory usage optimization.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] bought win 10 from them no problem so far.
Yes, I bought couple of weeks back too, and its running fine so far. Just that the key they sent me was of Windows 10 N version rather than the normal, and they were pushing me to install that version, but after sending multiple emails they sent another key for the standard version.
How good is Arkham Knight now? Is it runnable on a GTX960?
Arkham Knight is the best Batman game I played, and definitely one of the best game amongst all I have ever played. Even if you buy it after couple of years it would still be worth buying/playing.

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Arkham Knight is the best Batman game I played, and definitely one of the best game amongst all I have ever played. Even if you buy it after couple of years it would still be worth buying/playing.

I know it's a great game, one of the best of last year, I wanted to know if the pc version has been fixed adequately because my PC isn't the best for most new releases

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] bought win 10 from them no problem so far.

How good is Arkham Knight now? Is it runnable on a GTX960?

I know it's a great game, one of the best of last year, I wanted to know if the pc version has been fixed adequately because my PC isn't the best for most new releases

Yes, the updated release was/is much much better man, at least that's what I heard from other reviews and all.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I own the game and have finished 80% of story. No game breaking bugs (a few funny ones though)

I had 8gb ram so game would force close randomly, I upgraded to 16gb and no issues anymore.

Top Bottom