PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
What cards will work at amazon.com? Will debit cards do?
If your debit card usually works for direct international transactions, then it should easily work on Amazon.com. However I cannot personally confirm as I have not used any debit cards so far. Indian CCs work. I can confirm though that Amazon.com has one of the most lenient payment gateways and accept international cards easily when compared to sites like Walmart, Newegg, Gamestop etc. which strictly enforce US payment methods only.

Sent from my RN3

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
If your debit card usually works for direct international transactions, then it should easily work on Amazon.com. However I cannot personally confirm as I have not used any debit cards so far. Indian CCs work. I can confirm though that Amazon.com has one of the most lenient payment gateways and accept international cards easily when compared to sites like Walmart, Newegg, Gamestop etc. which strictly enforce US payment methods only.

Sent from my RN3

^+1. I have personally used an Axis Bank Debit Card with International Transaction enabled. I had to give an American address for billing. Gave my friend's US address.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Is it just me or is origin India suddenly in Euros?

EDIT: Even DAI is now available on origin India :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Seems like the Amazon offer is for the physical copy. So guess i'll pass.
The link that I had posted gives you Battle.net key. Not physical. Not sure what you are referring to. But it is currently sold out at Amazon.

The Origins edition is on sale at Overwatch site as well for $34.99 if that helps you.

Killing Machine
Is it just me or is origin India suddenly in Euros?

EDIT: Even DAI is now available on origin India :/

It is probably just yours. I just checked and the store is in INR and DAI page returns 404.

- - - Updated - - -

Limbo is available in GOG Connect to claim for FREE!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
It's fixed now, I got an update and was somehow getting the Euro store page. Rebooted the client and all is back to normal

Pasapa

Live to die another day
The link that I had posted gives you Battle.net key. Not physical. Not sure what you are referring to. But it is currently sold out at Amazon.

The Origins edition is on sale at Overwatch site as well for $34.99 if that helps you.

Yea, i didn't follow your link, i was just browsing through the amazon website and found only links to the physical one's.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mirrors edge catalyst at an all-time low price of 60%

BF 4 and hard-line sitting at 50% (the usual)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Dont get BF1 if your ping to EU & Japan is high.

On airtel 4g & ACT Chennai i get 170ms & 200ms ping respectively. BF4 is almost unplayable in those pings. Maybe [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] can give some more info

As of now there are no Singapore servers.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Dont get BF1 if your ping to EU & Japan is high.

On airtel 4g & ACT Chennai i get 170ms & 200ms ping respectively. BF4 is almost unplayable in those pings. Maybe [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] can give some more info

As of now there are no Singapore servers.

i somewhere heard/read that there are bf1 servers of singapore

gameranand

Living to Play
Buying from Origin through VPN is now a tricky affair since they don't have a cart system where I could just close the VPN and proceed with payment.Now it asks to pay right at the page. So skipping the games I wanted to buy from Origin. Its a sadness that I can't buy DAI GOTY even now. :|

Top Bottom