PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Price will drop in windows store sooner or later. Wait if you have patience. They do drop a lot sometimes. Black Friday is near so is say wait and watch

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Is this reapershop legit?
If you can define "legit" for a gaming business, you should be able to answer that easily.

In my opinion, GamesTheShop is legit, Humble Bundle is legit, Bundle Stars is legit, Amazon.com digital services is legit, Gamestop is legit and the *huge* list of legit sites goes on..

Is reapershop a legit gaming business as one of the above? No chance in hell. Because he is not a official retailer or distributor for any publisher. He is just like you and me who has a front-end web and selling/trading games for real money.

Is he trusted to do business with? Probably yes, based on user feedback so far. Legit? NO.

Sent from my RN3

avanildutta

Journeyman
Sadly order got cancelled. As stated 2 ppl were in line for the game and only one available. So mine got cancelled and amount to be credited in a weeks time. And ya i trust reapershop bought plenty of games like ROTR, JC3, OW, a handful of steam keys before inr got introduced. Have never let me down. Quick response and very specific & helpful ppl. I would recommend them to my friends for sure. This time got unlucky still no issue.
Btw glad too it got cancelled, as one of my cousin too have me 2 keys 1 for GOW 2 xbox version which i already redeemed & 1 for GOW 4 which showed error during redeeming. Upon chats with cc i was told its USA version key. And only way to activate it was to use vpn and activate. Now i am noob with vpn thing. Still thinking how to do that..
So in short or maybe in brief thats my story with reapershop & GOW 4..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Did you receive the code? If yes, how soon? I'm curious to know how fast Mr.Bhol can keep up with non-Steam games especially a Windows store key in this case.
[MENTION=312199]avanildutta[/MENTION] so I was not wrong in being curious. I asked specifically because I kinda know how he does his business with steam games and low prices.

Sent from my RN3

Top Bottom