PC Game Deals

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Bought 2 games via Haloween Sale & 10 games before the sale.
I just started buying via steam from 26th, Oct onwards.
Total amounts to 4k including all 12 games.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Cooler Master Giving away Mafia 3 Keyes on their Twitter page. Posting each key every 2-3 hours. To whoever redeems first. Total 18 keys to be doled out.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Massive Uprising Giveaway by GTribe

Link: The Massive Uprising Giveaway | Powered by GTrib

1st Prize - AMD Gaming PC powered by RX480.
2nd Prize - 10 Battlefield 1 PC keys
3rd Prize - 10 Logitech Prodigy Gaming Gear

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Massive Uprising Giveaway by GTribe

Link: The Massive Uprising Giveaway | Powered by GTrib

1st Prize - AMD Gaming PC powered by RX480.
2nd Prize - 10 Battlefield 1 PC keys
3rd Prize - 10 Logitech Prodigy Gaming Gear

Giveaway is closed,Thanks btw.

Killing Machine
Day of the Devs Bundle 2016 on Stea
Superb deal. Maybe a price glitch. Buy it fast guys.
Thanks. Was just about to post this. :)

EDIT: It may not be a price glitch because I think they are trying to match the Humble Day of the Devs 2016 bundle. But by doing so, they could be potentially violating sale agreements with Humble at this point. So for that reason, there is a chance that this steam bundle could be taken offline soon. (like how few bundles were taken offline during the Steam Halloween sales)

Humble will lose business on this bundle easily. Take my example:

1. I for one skipped the HB because I had few of the tier 1 games already.
2. You need to pay $9 in HB to get all the games whereas for $4 (for Indians) you can get everything from Steam.
3. If you own games from the Steam bundle, you pay less. For $2-ish I got the rest of the games.
4. US and other folks will probably buy the $1 tier from HB, activate the 3 games and get a considerable discount on Steam for the rest of the games than paying the whole $8 ($9 - $1).

Last edited:

striker_rage

Journeyman
[MENTION=323516]Vigneshs87[/MENTION] [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] thanks for posting the deal...i had Grim fantango in my wish so all the more reason to get this bundle apart from the price.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[Bundle Stars] Indie Legends 5 Bundle: pay €3,79 for Never Alone Arctic Collection; 12 is Better Than 6; Grey Goo Definitive Edition; From the Depths; Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball; CastleStorm; Memoria; Papo & Yo + 10% off voucher for next purchase at Bundle Stars

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Free on PC Courtesy of Ubisoft – Geek Snac

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is next free game under ubi30 promotion

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

striker_rage

Journeyman
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Free on PC Courtesy of Ubisoft – Geek Snac

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is next free game under ubi30 promotion

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

super, thanks for the share bro....good to know beforehand what game will be given although I was expecting something else
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION]

gameranand

Living to Play
[Bundle Stars] Indie Legends 5 Bundle: pay €3,79 for Never Alone Arctic Collection; 12 is Better Than 6; Grey Goo Definitive Edition; From the Depths; Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball; CastleStorm; Memoria; Papo & Yo + 10% off voucher for next purchase at Bundle Stars

This is actually a good bundle. Thanks. I have Grey Goo in my wishlist, will buy for that game. :)

Top Bottom