PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Dang star citizen is beautiful. Got it downloaded today and tried a few dog fights.

Try it for free till 31st Oct and if you do like it and plan to buy it, I noticed that the GBP price is ₹1k lower than USD price. So you get a hidden discount.

Also there is a possibility of an additional discount code once free fly is over on 31st Oct. Let's wait and watch.

Some figures:
Star Citizen + Squadron 42 package (I.e. full game): $60 usd but £29 only

(Try to get the package with mustang alpha as that ship is costlier than the aurora)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Login to GTA online before October 31st to receive GTA$250,000 in game money. ($200k is ₹195 on Steam if needs to be purchased)

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Login to GTA online before October 31st to receive GTA$250,000 in game money. ($200k is ₹195 on Steam if needs to be purchased)

Thats a nice info. Thanks

BTW Free Borderlands 2 + Borderlands Prequel by Microsoft.
All can own but ot can be played only on XBOX One. If you cant find it quote me here so that I can give you the link.

Enjoy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Can I login without actually owning any gta?

How?? You cant login into "GTA Online" without actually owning it. You may login into RSC but thata not what was asked, right?

Killing Machine
GTA V on Steam sale for ₹1762 (40% discount). If you need a copy for ₹1475, add/ping me on Steam.

anky

Youngling
GTA V on Steam sale for ₹1762 (40% discount). If you need a copy for ₹1475, add/ping me on Steam.
i want to buy it from you..is the mutiplayer and online play still good?

i am going out of town tommorow and even if i buy it i wont be able to download all of it and login inot gta online.is there any other way if i buy the game now and get this deal too

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Senpai, please tell me your secret..(I'm talking about how you're able to sell it for less)

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Just Dance 2017 on Stea Just dance released for PC. Co developed by Ubisoft Pune. Wow saw that for the first time. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

Wow.. But how???

- - - Updated - - -

Dang star citizen is beautiful. Got it downloaded today and tried a few dog fights.

Try it for free till 31st Oct and if you do like it and plan to buy it, I noticed that the GBP price is ₹1k lower than USD price. So you get a hidden discount.

Also there is a possibility of an additional discount code once free fly is over on 31st Oct. Let's wait and watch.

Some figures:
Star Citizen + Squadron 42 package (I.e. full game): $60 usd but £29 only

(Try to get the package with mustang alpha as that ship is costlier than the aurora)

Cant find this on steam.

Killing Machine
Steam Halloween Sale 2016

Check with me for extra discount on top of Steam sale prices for your favorite titles! :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Steam Halloween Sale 2016

Check with me for extra discount on top of Steam sale prices for your favorite titles! :)

I have sent you the request, TheSloth. Pleeeeeaaase I want some horror titles if you can help me with some more discount ??

Top Bottom