PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
I am actually debating whether I should buy the $1 bundle or not. The thing is I don't like these point and click games too much. I am more of a action guy than just click and click again. Also none of the game in Tier have any cards which might give me some of the money back. Seems like I'll skip this one too.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am actually debating whether I should buy the $1 bundle or not. The thing is I don't like these point and click games too much. I am more of a action guy than just click and click again. Also none of the game in Tier have any cards which might give me some of the money back. Seems like I'll skip this one too.
Walking Dead 1 is very good though. Throughly enjoyed it. I got it long back in a bundle when it WAS BTA

gameranand

Living to Play
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for ₹99 at 90% off (historic lowest for first time).
Anyone who had DS2 with all the DLCs got it for free. I am one of them. :D

Walking Dead 1 is very good though. Throughly enjoyed it. I got it long back in a bundle when it WAS BTA
Already have both seasons of that game. Thats why debating whether I should buy it or not. Because it will be waste of 67 bucks, as I'll never play those games.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anyone who had DS2 with all the DLCs got it for free. I am one of them. :D

Already have both seasons of that game. Thats why debating whether I should buy it or not. Because it will be waste of 67 bucks, as I'll never play those games.
Let me be your guardian angel again and say- save your money for something better

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
*www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/all-stars-6-bundle

Good Bundle for anyone who missed Giana Sisters, it have all the Giana games and more.

Top Bottom