PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Talos Principle even lesser if you have the Alienware coupon. Since that coupon has a validity up to Jan-Feb 2016, I would say wait for the Winter Sale to see if it comes down more.

Wow! that comes to 144 and I'm tempted. But 66% seems to be the highest cut so far. Will it go more than that?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow! that comes to 144 and I'm tempted. But 66% seems to be the highest cut so far. Will it go more than that?

I am almost certain it will. Worst case scenario, it would to be on sale at the same discount during Winter Sale. So if you can wait for a month, you might pay even lesser. But hey, that's only 144, we have paid more for pirated games in our lifetime. ;)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Better to wait, this sale is just a stop-gap, expect more during Autumn/Winter sale. And the waiting period is just a month or so.

amjath

Human Spambot
Get it here bro.
*na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/the-talos-principle-50-steam-discount-key-giveaway

A googled and got the key.

But I accidentally purchased the game without code, I requested for refund and it is initiated.

Can I buy again now immediately?

amjath

Human Spambot
Yes you can.
Thanks
Be careful not to do this repeatedly lest you want your account flagged
oh i see got it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no!!
Your account already owns some of the above items, so you can’t purchase them again. You can purchase these items as a gift or adjust the contents of your cart to continue.

But I can see in steam support as

You have a pending refund request for this product. Cancel refund request

Killing Machine
Just purchase the second copy as gift and store it in inventory. Once refund gets approved, original purchase would be removed from your account / library. Now redeem the gift yourself.

Top Bottom