PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Will Fallout 3 / NV keys purchased from Gamesplanet activate for our accounts or it can be purchased ONLY via Steam gifts?

Yes you can directly buy from Gamesplanet but amazon.de has a better deal on Fallout 3 GOTY and New Vegas UE for 3.4 EUR ($3.74) each

Killing Machine
Yes you can directly buy from Gamesplanet but amazon.de has a better deal on Fallout 3 GOTY and New Vegas UE for 3.4 EUR ($3.74) each

Thanks mate, I saw the Amazon deal but FO3 might be cut version. :(

EDIT: Amazon.de is supposedly selling the uncut version of FO3, so that makes it a great (and lowest?) deal for the price. Unfortunately too much hassle to go through to buy from outside Germany.

Last edited:

xtr3m3

Journeyman
just restarted steam , before all games were showing in $ now they are showing in ₹899,

Will price reduce after release date? or be the same?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
just restarted steam , before all games were showing in $ now they are showing in ₹899,

Will price reduce after release date? or be the same?
Can't say. But since it's preorder most prolly it won't reduce any further. But anyway, that price aint good enuf for you?

xtr3m3

Journeyman
sorry for so many questions , but do i get to download the game as soon as i pay or need to wait till release to play it

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
sorry for so many questions , but do i get to download the game as soon as i pay or need to wait till release to play it
Lol. You have to wait till release. Preorder means you are paying the devs before game release. It's to support them. So don't buy now unless you want to support them.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Generally, they start pre-loading a day earlier, but you have to wait till release to play it.

Top Bottom