PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Get Games - Indie Carnival. Discounts upto 87% off when you stack more items in basket. See if anything interests you folks. Bought Stealth ******* Deluxe - The Teleport Chambers DLC.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Get Games - Indie Carnival. Discounts upto 87% off when you stack more items in basket. See if anything interests you folks. Bought Stealth ******* Deluxe - The Teleport Chambers DLC.
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] dude report at bangalore committee thread (dudes from bangalore) update ur details........

anaklusmos

Youngling
Titanfall for $12 Titanfall Deluxe for $21.19. :) Use Hola and change to Mexico.

Unable to buy either from Origin MX or India, payment fails every time with error Code 10048.
Also, on both the 2 attempts from origin MX, got charged Rs. 50 on my CC for some reason :-x

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Unable to buy either from Origin MX or India, payment fails every time with error Code 10048.
Also, on both the 2 attempts from origin MX, got charged Rs. 50 on my CC for some reason :-x

you will get the 100rs back . BTW why are you buying from origin MX ? its pretty cheap @ origin India .

anaklusmos

Youngling
you will get the 100rs back . BTW why are you buying from origin MX ? its pretty cheap @ origin India .

nearly 400 rs diff, so why not
Also is it there any reason to get the Deluxe edition with the season pass? or is the standard edition good enough?
- - - Updated - - -

anyways, not really into hardcore shooters, so i thought i really wanted to try out PvZ:Garden Warfare. How is it. And any deals on it?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I can't buy on Origin either using HDFC debit card even though I've enabled international usage. But it deducts 50 Rs for each transaction, if they can deduct that 50 rs why not just deduct the game money too ?

anaklusmos

Youngling
I can't buy on Origin either using HDFC debit card even though I've enabled international usage. But it deducts 50 Rs for each transaction, if they can deduct that 50 rs why not just deduct the game money too ?

As someone suggested to me, add that card to paypal, and then buy the game. worked flawlessly :)

Top Bottom