chris

In the zone
*exclusives.macappdeals.com/sales/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

$4.99

Steam key, ROW

shad2401

Broken In
Guys I need to buy the new humble wb bundle , as I don't have any cc I can't buy on my own . Last time Krishnandu helped me to get the Ea bundle but this time he is having some problem with his cc . So if any of u will be kind enough to buy the bundle for me , I will deposit the cash with some extra money for his effort in his account . Pm me for details .

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys I need to buy the new humble wb bundle , as I don't have any cc I can't buy on my own . Last time Krishnandu helped me to get the Ea bundle but this time he is having some problem with his cc . So if any of u will be kind enough to buy the bundle for me , I will deposit the cash with some extra money for his effort in his account . Pm me for details .

Try using Entropay. I did the same thing as I didn't had CC either.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

I will get it for you. You want BTA or non-BTA?

little

Journeyman
For those having problem paying to Humble Bundle due to lack of cc,

Sign up @ amazon.in and set up a payment method using any debit cards, most of the Indian Debit cards work there the last time I checked. While setting up your payment method, pay special attention to the name field and the address field.

Now while paying for Humle Bundle, select pay via 'Amazon Payments'.

anaklusmos

Youngling
For those having problem paying to Humble Bundle due to lack of cc,

Sign up @ amazon.in and set up a payment method using any debit cards, most of the Indian Debit cards work there the last time I checked. While setting up your payment method, pay special attention to the name field and the address field.

Now while paying for Humle Bundle, select pay via 'Amazon Payments'.

Doesnt support maestro, only MasterCard and Visa

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Doesnt support maestro, only MasterCard and Visa

For your surprise, i have Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda debit cards. And i use this card by selecting Pay with Credit Card option and it works. Try this with other debit cards. I can confirm for these 2 cards b'coz i personally used it.

Debit Cards that can be used in "Pay by Credit Card option" in humble bundle :
Canara Bank
Bank of Baroda
Corporation bank
Union bank of india
AXIS Bank
ICICI Bank
PNB Platinum

Debit Cards that can be used in Steam :
Canara Bank
Bank of Baroda
Corporation bank
AXIS Bank
ICICI Bank
PNB Platinum

Will update once user's post more. Guys post more so we can have a list which might help guys who want to buy humble bundle.

Last edited:

funskar

Padawan
For your surprise, i have Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda debit cards. And i use this card by selecting Pay with Credit Card option and it works. Try this with other debit cards. I can confirm for these 2 cards b'coz i personally used it.

I do same with corporation bank & union bank of india cards

Bhargav

In the zone

Debit Cards that can be used in "Pay by Credit Card option" in humble bundle :
Canara Bank
Bank of Baroda
Corporation bank
Union bank of india

Will update once user's post more

and yes I also was able to use my Corporation bank debit card in steam/Origin for buying games......

anaklusmos

Youngling
Looks like its a SBI/ SBH issue then, as my debit card has 1 19 digit number with no CVV :p

Top Bottom