PC Game Deals

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Anyone gonna buy Mortal Kombat Komplete? I pre-ordered it, but got the game from elsewhere.

So want to sell it. I will pay the postal charges.

Price :- 699 INR

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Guys where can i buy BF3 for PC under 1k ? Its 799 on flipkart but always out of stock.On other sites is either 1300 or 1400 which is too much for a 2 year old game with only MP.Please pm me if you know the best price for BF3 where i can order online for PC.Thanks.

hope you haven't bought bf3 yet. :-D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^ Why man? You could have just payed $4.54 and you would have got that..!!

On side note, I guess if games were really priced like this, there will be no word like Piracy.

BTW, I bought 3 HB including this one, but one thing I don't get is, what makes them give those games at any price? One can even pay $0.01 and will get the bundle. What's their profit? I don't think Origin / EA gives them these games at this price..!!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
EA become humble, I did not believe guys. Back to back steam + origin both keys.. You get double games. Hell Yeah.

Though I gave all the money to charity :D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
EA become humble, I did not believe guys. Back to back steam + origin both keys.. You get double games. Hell Yeah.

Though I gave all the money to charity :D

Actually there is no option to give to EA. EA is donating their share to charity. Seems like SimCity, though actually disappointed the franchise fans but has done good to the company overall.

btw c'mon Activision and Bethesda, where are my humble cod and humble elder scrolls bundles?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Why man? You could have just payed $4.54 and you would have got that..!!

On side note, I guess if games were really priced like this, there will be no word like Piracy.

BTW, I bought 3 HB including this one, but one thing I don't get is, what makes them give those games at any price? One can even pay $0.01 and will get the bundle. What's their profit? I don't think Origin / EA gives them these games at this price..!!

Min is 1$. Read the T&C. BTW I already played SIMS 3 and BF3. So no need to buy. :)

Actually there is no option to give to EA. EA is donating their share to charity. Seems like SimCity, though actually disappointed the franchise fans but has done good to the company overall.

btw c'mon Activision and Bethesda, where are my humble cod and humble elder scrolls bundles?

Basically this is way to give away old games IMO. But still worth it.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Sorry missed that. I too have already played BF3, but just keeping it handy to play MP anytime later..!!

BTW I didn't get any steam keys only Origin one. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong?

UPDATE : Got it..!! Didn't noticed the tab in excitement :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Sorry missed that. I too have already played BF3, but just keeping it handy to play MP anytime later..!!

BTW I didn't get any steam keys only Origin one. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong?

UPDATE : Got it..!! Didn't noticed the tab in excitement :p

lol. Can anyone here face issues with Origin. The page to redeem code is not opening at all. Even in app it is not working. May be origin is down?

Top Bottom