PC Game Deals

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
but all I wanted was Borderlands 2: season pass ....Damn 20$ ! Thank god i pre ordered it(game not DLC) cheap.
Wait till tonight and price may drop to $10.19 again.
^ for All upcoming dlc
not upcoming. The fifth DLC apparently won't be part of season pass.
Season Pass includes all 4 DLCs, which have been already released.

EDIT: the season pass is back in sale for $10.19, get it before it expires :D

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Is it worth buy BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY™ 2 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION @ 299 INR. And Crysis 2 Maximum Edition @ 299 INR?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Skyrim Legendary at $24 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Buy and download on GamersGate

In the UK site it is more cheaper. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Buy and download on GamersGate

Fu(k it was pricing error.

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Which one to pick? BF or C2?
I am not sure if BF BC2 is still played on MP.

Without good MP base, any FPS these days is a crap.. the single player isnt anything different from what you have seen on CODs and BF's. So no point buying it now even though the price is just 299.

So out of the two crysis 2 makes more sense (single player is much better when compared).
But if you are getting them both, nothing like it (provided you play some MP on BC2)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
^^ Bought BC2. Hoping SP is there. And Crysis 2, i already played. So not worth IMO.
SP is there.. for the sake of it..
Now that you bought it, just run it through. Also, check if there are any MP games happening.. BC2 was more fun than BF3 IMO. Somehow, sniping was much easier on BC2 though the bullet drop was much more significant. I used to love getting those long long range sniper hits..
The unpredictable sniping spots made it more fun there.

Sniping in BF3 is like who triggers the shot first kinda gameplay because sniper spots are all so evident and it is easy to spot the snipers

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Avinandan
Huh? Bought?

SP is there.. for the sake of it..
Now that you bought it, just run it through. Also, check if there are any MP games happening.. BC2 was more fun than BF3 IMO. Somehow, sniping was much easier on BC2 though the bullet drop was much more significant. I used to love getting those long long range sniper hits..

I know SP is there. But hoping SP is good. BTW bought it under a friends recommendation that MP is available. Let's see.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skyrim Legendary at $24 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Buy and download on GamersGate

In the UK site it is more cheaper. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Buy and download on GamersGate

Fu(k it was pricing error.

Still 17 GBP (you get around 1 GBP back in blue coins) is pretty good price.

Here's Mirror's Edge for around Rs 80-85:-

Mirrors Edge - WEBHALLEN.com

You need a US address to purchase. Code redeems in Origin.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
@furious gamer- dont worry, mp is still very active . I still play it sometime when i get bored of bf3.

@furious gamer- dont worry, mp is still very active . I still play it sometime when i get bored of bf3.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Still 17 GBP (you get around 1 GBP back in blue coins) is pretty good price.

Here's Mirror's Edge for around Rs 80-85:-

Mirrors Edge - WEBHALLEN.com

You need a US address to purchase. Code redeems in Origin.

I got Skyrim Legendary at 11 GBP ;) And that is too after they change the price. In morning I tried to buy using my mobile's browser, but when I reach home in the evening I saw there is an email to complete the transaction. And to my surprise price was 11 GBP :D

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got Skyrim Legendary at 11 GBP ;) And that is too after they change the price. In morning I tried to buy using my mobile's browser, but when I reach home in the evening I saw there is an email to complete the transaction. And to my surprise price was 11 GBP :D

Then you don't know about Gamersgate's little secret: once you have placed an order in GG without actually paying, it still remains live for 2 weeks. During this time, you can pay the amount and purchase the games. Unlike Steam, they don't update the price to the current one, the old price stands. ;)

Something like this:-

*i.imgur.com/0IeEGoX.jpg

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Then you don't know about Gamersgate's little secret: once you have placed an order in GG without actually paying, it still remains live for 2 weeks. During this time, you can pay the amount and purchase the games. Unlike Steam, they don't update the price to the current one, the old price stands. ;)

Something like this:-

2 weeks :eek: ..!!!! Did not know about this. I thought it was by mistake. First time buying from here. Thats a great feature. Also the blue point feature is interesting. :)

Thanks for sharing.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
If somebody want Strike suit infinity. I can get it to you for 3$. Ping me in steam if you want. I have 50% off coupon but i dont want this game. So thought someone else might use this.

Killing Machine
Borderlands 2 (base game) for $7.50 at GetGames
Come on..when is the GOTY coming for this!!

Top Bottom