PC Game Deals

kapilove77

Padawan
Bought this for 32 months @ 2556.

1633622987600.png

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I tried XBGPU for 4 months but can't bring myself up to pay for a subscription knowing that those games would be gone once the period is over. :(

I tried XBGPU for 4 months but can't bring myself up to pay for a subscription knowing that those games would be gone once the period is over. :(
2.5+ years is a long period. FH5 & BF2042 might be the only games that I might play more than that period, but most likely BF2042 save file will work with origin, so can buy in a sale from origin in 2024. FH5, well, might have to buy from MS store. I wanted to avoid buying from MS store, but I still don't earn too much to avoid such a steal deal.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
but most likely BF2042 save file will work with origin, so can buy in a sale from origin in 2024./QUOTE]

Isn't XGP account linked to your origin account, like it is with steam if you play EA games through it?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I only hate the fact with XGP is its download manager.Tried it for 4 months wanted to play FH4 but could'nt download it in one go.Downloads always keeps restarting.
But its good if you wanna play EA titles as for that it uses EA Desktop client and its download manager is better.
Most con of XGP is ms download manager.If you can download 100's GBs in one go then its good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Last time, I downloaded thrice FH4 but couldnt get it to install. To be fair, ive never used gamepass even last time when it was 3 months for cheap.
I hope they have fixed their download stuff now lol

I only hate the fact with XGP is its download manager.Tried it for 4 months wanted to play FH4 but could'nt download it in one go.Downloads always keeps restarting.
But its good if you wanna play EA titles as for that it uses EA Desktop client and its download manager is better.
Most con of XGP is ms download manager.If you can download 100's GBs in one go then its good.
Faced the same issue. Also, UWP protocol is shit compared to normal x86 apps which are unencrypted, so can take backup. The EA desktop beta app is another shit app honestly, but the games work well in both + a good deal, so willing to put up with it.

Top Bottom