PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Halo Master Chief collection @ Rs. 539/-
Link: Save 40% on Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam

More than worth the money for the entire original Halo saga (total 6 games) starting Halo 1 to Halo 4, including reach and odst.

Remastered and with 4k textures available along the different games with classic MP modes and stuff. Must have for any fps fan.
Can we install games separately? I have the games on game pass ultimate but install size says 160GB. :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
How did you purchase? I mean it shows 893 and can't apply coupon (min 1099).
rec.PNG

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Can we install games separately? I have the games on game pass ultimate but install size says 160GB. :(
Yeah steam supports separate installs. All games have their single player and multiplayer separate. Right click the game, go to DLC tab and select.

I have only Halo 4 and ODST installed currently as they're the ones to finish. Plus have a few multiplayer installed. Rest single player have been removed after finishing. Saves a lot of space.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry man
I got it as a giveaway from fanatical. So I shared it here. I don't know how to share it here.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk
From next time just create a new thread in Gamerz section with title as "xyz game giveaway" & ask members to contact you via PM for the key. Don't give keys to new members, only old members who have joined at least 1 year ago & with at least 50 posts(mention this in thread itself).

Killing Machine
I think so, sucks that they did it now. You can probably get that + some other item
That's the catch of Epic store. There is no cart system ever since. It is always 1 item checkout. Previously also we could not get many titles because the $10 coupon works on 14.99 and above and conveniently Epic regionally priced some games in India at 12.99 or 14.50 like that.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That's the catch of Epic store. There is no cart system ever since. It is always 1 item checkout. Previously also we could not get many titles because the $10 coupon works on 14.99 and above and conveniently Epic regionally priced some games in India at 12.99 or 14.50 like that.
oh damn, then i guess i lucked out

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
From next time just create a new thread in Gamerz section with title as "xyz game giveaway" & ask members to contact you via PM for the key. Don't give keys to new members, only old members who have joined at least 1 year ago & with at least 50 posts(mention this in thread itself).
There's already a giveaway thread somewhere when people used to buy humble bundles and stuff

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Day 8 of EGS 15 days of Christmas Giveaway:
*www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/inside/home
Beautiful game. Had it on Steam for a while back and only finished during this year's quarantine. Definitely recommended. Amazing visuals and music/sound. Worth playing through.

Only the ending is a little questionable.

Top Bottom