PC Game Deals

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi @Cardgames , welcome to the forum. Please go through the forum rules before posting anywhere. Also, there's few more rules pertaining to each section or thread so you should go through them also before posting on forum, you can find those in particular sub sections of this forum. Hope you have fun here by participating in discussions and contribute in constructive way.

Reactions: 007

Killing Machine
PSA - HITMAN Summer Pack - Episode 3 Marrakesh has been removed from Steam accounts. I was one of those cases who assumed that it was given for free permanently. Unlike the first two episodes, the summer pack was only a free weekend for 2 weeks. Episode 1 & 2 are permanent licenses if you have claimed during the respective giveaways.

*i.imgur.com/hTfP7p2.png

striker_rage

Journeyman
PSA - HITMAN Summer Pack - Episode 3 Marrakesh has been removed from Steam accounts. I was one of those cases who assumed that it was given for free permanently. Unlike the first two episodes, the summer pack was only a free weekend for 2 weeks. Episode 1 & 2 are permanent licenses if you have claimed during the respective giveaways.

*i.imgur.com/hTfP7p2.png

+1

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Maybe a wrong price listing by steam. Deluxe is more expensive than the ultimate. Maybe be corrected in near future.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/16b862b053c83066eedb9a02e301c836.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 118788

I have purchased Sniper Elite 4. Any body willing to play multiplayer?

Killing Machine
RIME for ₹240 (66% off - 3% discount using code gamedeals) at GamersGate. Cheaper than Indian Steam sale price, in case anyone is looking for this game.

Killing Machine
Dishonored 2 for $12.89 at DLGamer. Historic lowest price and cheaper than Indian Steam sale price. (₹970 vs ₹1335)

Killing Machine
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (including Season Pass) for ₹249. Historic lowest and first time hitting 75% off.

Killing Machine
Is this worth getting if you already have ROTR base?
I would say no. Not worth the content for extra ₹182. Celebration DLC has the Blood Ties mission which is a puzzle game and adds to story. Season pass has everything including an extra short temple mission, endurance mode (if you like to play this style - hard survival) and other packs. My suggestion is to get the SP separately from other retailers for < ₹80 if possible.

Top Bottom