PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Nice. Any opinions about Sniper Elite 4 deal in Steam (Rebellion publisher weekend sale). Deluxe edition for ₹521 (70% off)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Mass Effect Trilogy for ₹347 (75% off) {Historically low last time they give 75% off on mass effect trilogy is on 2014 (Waited 4 years to get the deal again :( )}

Killing Machine
Is any specific international card required to pay on Amazon.com?
If you card supports international transaction, then thats it. Note that card transactions will not go through 2FA on Amazon.com. As soon as you finalize the order, it will charge immediately.

billubakra

Conversation Architect

If you card supports international transaction, then thats it. Note that card transactions will not go through 2FA on Amazon.com. As soon as you finalize the order, it will charge immediately.
Thanks. Are there any bank charges for these international transactions?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Whatever happened to games for less than 500 for India? I bought GTA IV then.

Publishers didn't see it profitable.

DXMD and ROTR launched at 1K INR and had the same discounts as US did but India still has a meagre share of 0.54% and 0.62% respectively. It's the same for other games. In most games India doesn't even chart. Indian regional price is like 1/4th of US price. So they need to sell 4 times more copies to get the same revenue as from US. Even if half of the current buyers that bought at 1K INR bought it at 4K INR it would be twice as profitable. There's simply not enough Indians buying games. Russians and Chinese do buy games so they still have their regional pricing.
*s19.postimg.org/fojw2248j/Capture.png
*s19.postimg.org/le04maxj7/Capture.png

The thing is Indians are ready to pay that much as seen from AC: Origins that's at 3.5K INR with 0.44% share. Note that retail copies and free keys got from Nvidia cards are Uplay keys so all the Steam share are mostly from direct buyers. Also AC:O had denuvo that remained uncracked for 3 months. Denuvo works. Even China has a very large share.
*s19.postimg.org/rg7rcrboj/Capture.png

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Yes. That is why I am pointing out Amazon US. There you can buy Titan fall 2 for $4.99 and Mass Effect Andromeda for $9.99. Considering the fact that both games are dead and no DLC planned for them. It's a really good deal because current DLCs are nothing but some guns and cosmetics which are useless IMO. I bought both and activated them in my account without any VPN or any other jugad.
Shit missed this deal....

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Guys we want to order games and stuff from Amazon.com and other websites, can you please reply here
Ordering games and products from international websites
Sorry for the offtopic post.

Top Bottom