PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Except PoP:the forgotten sands. :grin_NF:
I don't want any of the SC games. Have them all in Uplay already. so I would like the other PoPs or something else. But I'm fairly sure they will throw in some SC titles.

Sent from my RN3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I don't want any of the SC games. Have them all in Uplay already. so I would like the other PoPs or something else. But I'm fairly sure they will throw in some SC titles.

Sent from my RN3
I already have all SC and all pop games except forgotten sands

They may throw in Some AC games too maybe?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
[STRIKE]Dishonored gets a base price reduction. Now ₹670.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Apologies, apparently it has increased from 565 for Indian store based on this comment.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

ps 3 games shopping guide, please.
sites for buying games ps3.. deals offers etc...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Steam] Daily Deal: Remember Me £4.59/ €5.59/ $5.99 (80% off) and the Combo Lab DLC Pack is also 80% off. Ends June 21st 10AM PST : GameDeal

Killing Machine
Another G2A sad story from a dev - TinyBuild claims G2A sold $450,000 worth of its keys without paying a penny | PC Game

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^I did not understand the article. People are buying 100s of keys from publishers and later selling them on G2A for lesser price??

Killing Machine
^I did not understand the article. People are buying 100s of keys from publishers and later selling them on G2A for lesser price??
Yes and more.

1. Basically G2A is just like eBay, a marketplace for game keys. So any Tom, Dick and Harry can list his keys and try to sell. Publishers don't like this because they don't want their games being sold via unauthorized channels. It would be hard to track who sold what and how he got it in the first place to sell.
  2. Next, you purchase a lot of keys from publisher for X price per key, re-list the same in G2A for X price and then after a month, chargeback your transaction you made with publisher with the bank. Now publisher loses his money, he cannot revoke all the keys as it would disappoint a lot of customers when they see a red banner once you login to Steam saying "A game has been removed from your account". G2A won't help the publisher in this case. Publisher loses business.
  3. Usage intended for the keys. Publisher agrees with Humble Bundle for charity (or) some other company/individual as a giveaway to promote their game via social media (all those Gleam giveaways). Companies or individual buy like 100,000 keys for $500 (yes it is that cheap) and next what you do - you go straight to G2A and list them at slightly lesser retail price or discounted price from original. Publisher loses business as he did not give the keys for this purpose. Neither there is no way to track the keys from where they are being sold or how they are used.
  4. G2A threatens that they will help the publisher only if publisher agrees to work with them i.e. become affiliated to them thereby they can legitimize their business (and make more of us fall into their trap). Publishers don't want to undercut their official retailers.

Bottom-line
- Just like how you would avoid P2P downloads in order to support devs, G2A and other key selling marketplaces should be avoided if you want to support a healthy business model in gaming industry.

Bottom-line2 - And dislike/unsupport the disgraces to gaming industry like the sh1tty PewDiePie, who only cares about money and endorses G2A, Kinguin etc.

Top Bottom