PC Game Deals

bippukt

In the zone
^^This is not really a major sale in Steam Calendar. Big one is the Winter Sale. So not exactly bad considering the number of games on sale and the amount of discount offered. But for those games which haven't hit 75% off yet, may be its better to wait for a month or so.

Unfortunately, I will be too busy from January :cry:

masterkd

Padawan
I am trying to purchase Dishonored GOTY from Nuuvem. However when I am checking out it says the item is not available in your country. Should I go ahead and purchase it using Hola. Will there be any issue?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I am trying to purchase Dishonored GOTY from Nuuvem. However when I am checking out it says the item is not available in your country. Should I go ahead and purchase it using Hola. Will there be any issue?

I purchased using Hola, no problem for me

Killing Machine
I purchased using Hola, no problem for me

So [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION], why don't list all the loots you did so far with the sales (and from where) :D might be helpful for others. Also post such cross region site offers. I would've not known about Ubi BR if it wasn't for you.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
So [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION], why don't list all the loots you did so far with the sales (and from where) :D might be helpful for others. Also post such cross region site offers. I would've not known about Ubi BR if it wasn't for you.

I purchased the game yesterday from UBI I don't know whether they revoke the key or not becoz I used UBI BR for the 1st time

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag for ₹124 on STEAM

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Can someone help me with purchase of skyrim legendary edition from nuuvem ,i don't have PayPal ,the offer seems too good to be ignored ,if anyone can help ,let me know

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Can u play games bought from cross region store?
One of my friend from US wanted to buy from Indian store. :p

Afaik,you can ,cross region play is restricted in case of retail purchases it seems ,(games like CSGO)there is no such restriction if you buy it from steam store
But buying it and activating isnt going to be straightforward

z3rO

Journeyman
The BF4 Premium Edition deal is tempting but I don't have the money right now.
Will this deal repeat itself in near future (winters) or is it a one time deal? What do you guys think?

A few years ago Game4U was selling BF3 + Premium for 800 bucks and I missed that one. I still regret it. :-?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Tried to buy the skyrim game from nuuvem ,but it failed after starting the PayPal transaction ,and nuuvem showing the item is not available in the country ,1$ lost in transaction charges !

kapilove77

Padawan
The BF4 Premium Edition deal is tempting but I don't have the money right now.
Will this deal repeat itself in near future (winters) or is it a one time deal? What do you guys think?

A few years ago Game4U was selling BF3 + Premium for 800 bucks and I missed that one. I still regret it. :-?

I am the one got that deal that time and still happy with it.

Top Bottom